|Academic Profile |
| || |
Asst Prof Hartmut Klauck
Assistant Professor, School of Physical & Mathematical Sciences
Phone: +65 65137190
Office: SPMS-MAS 05 44
|Hartmut Klauck joined the Division of Mathematical Sciences (School of Physical and Mathematical Sciences) in April 2010. He received a MSc (Diplom) in 1995 from University of Paderborn and a PhD (Hons) in 2000 from University of Frankfurt. He held postdoctoral fellowships at CWI (Amsterdam) 2000-2002, Institute for Advanced Study (Princeton) 2002-2003, and University of Calgary 2003-2004. He then joined the University of Frankfurt as a Junior Research Group Leader on a grant from the German Science Foundation (DFG) (2004-2008). In 2009 he joined the Centre for Quantum Technologies in Singapore as a Senior Visiting Research Fellow, and has a joined appointment with NTU and CQT. He has been a reviewer for numerous conferences and journals in Theoretical Computer Science, e.g., STOC, FOCS, STACS, ICALP, SiComp, and a program comittee member of STACS 2008 and Complexity 2012.|
|Theoretical Computer Science, Computational Complexity, Quantum Computing|
- Hartmut Klauck. (2017). The Complexity of Quantum Disjointness. 42nd Mathematical Foundations of Computer Science.
- Ralph Bottesch, Dmitry Gavinsky, Hartmut Klauck. (2015). Mathematical Foundations of Computer Science 2015: Equality, Revisited. 40th International Symposium on Mathematical Foundations of Computer Science MFCS (pp. 127-138)Springer.
- Ralph Bottesch, Dmitry Gavinsky, Hartmut Klauck. (2015). Correlation in Hard Distributions in Communication Complexity. 19th. International Workshop on Randomization and Computation (RANDOM'2015).
- Hartmut Klauck, Danupon Nanongkai, Gopal Pandurangan, Peter Robinson. (2015). Distributed Computation of Large-scale Graph Problems. ACM-SIAM Symposium on Discrete Algorithms (SODA) (pp. 391-410).
- Hartmut Klauck, Supartha Podder. (2014). New Bounds for the Garden-Hose Model. IARCS Annual Conference on Foundations of Software Technology and Theoretical Computer Science (FSTTCS) (pp. 481-492).
« Back to Category Write-up