|Academic Profile |
| || |
Ms Ryoo Hye Jin
Senior Lecturer, School of Humanities
Phone: +65 65138022
Office: HSS 02 28
|Ryoo Hye Jin Agnes is a Senior Lecturer and the Language Coordinator of Korean in the Centre for Modern Languages. She has taught Korean in NTU ever since she joined in 2009, having written textbooks for the Korean language learners. |
M.A. in Korean studies, specialized in KFL(Korean as a Foreign Language), Korea
M.A. in English Language and Literature, Korea
B.A. in English Language and Literature, Korea
|Second Language Acquisition|
Computer Aided Language Learning
Task-Based Language Learning
Korean Linguistics and Teaching Korean as a Foreign Language
- Promoting Korean in Singapore A Study on Better Understanding Korea in Singapore: Vitalizing Korean Language
- Ryoo Hye Jin Agnes. (2019). Bilingual Education in Korea and Singapore: A Viability Study of Korean as a Third Language. the 20th international conference of Korean Society of Bilingualism (pp. 113-124)Singapore: The Korean Society of Bilingualism.
- Ryoo Hye Jin Agnes. (2018, July). Beyond Pragmatism: The Singaporean Experience. Paper presented at 14th International Conference of the Association for Language Awareness, Amsterdam, Netherlands.
- Ryoo Hye Jin Agnes. (2017, January). Flipping the classroom for Korean language learners in teaching and learning Cultural Contents. Paper presented at 5th international conference on information and education technology, Tokyo, Japan.
- Ryoo Hye Jin Agnes. (2015). A study on the Efficacy of L1 use in L2 Classroom. Journal of Korean Language Education, 26(2), 69-95.
- Ryoo Hye Jin Agnes. (2014). A Study on Method for Promoting Interaction in L2 Classroom Using Clickers. Journal of Korean Language Education, 25(1), 53-82.
« Back to Category Write-up