|Hiang Kwee Lee received his Bachelor degree (1st Class Honors) in Chemistry and Biological Chemistry from Nanyang Technological University (2013), Singapore, and was awarded the Shell Eastern Petroleum Gold Medal for his academic achievement. In the same year, he took up A*STAR Graduate Scholarship for his Ph.D. studies in nanomaterial chemistry at Nanyang Technological University, under the supervision of Prof. Xing Yi Ling (NTU) and Dr. In Yee Phang (A*STAR). In Jan 2018, he received his Ph.D. degree and was awarded the Dr and Mrs Alex Tan Pang Kee Gold Medal for being the most outstanding Ph.D. student in CBC, NTU. He was also the recipient of NTU College of Science International Postdoctoral Scholarship (2018), a MOE-AU scholarship under the Singapore Teaching and Academic Research Talent scheme (START). He is now a research fellow in CBC, and will be embarking on his postdoctoral training with Prof. Yi Cui in Stanford University (2018-2020).|
- Hiang Kwee Lee, Charlynn Sher Lin Koh, Yih Hong Lee, Chong Liu, In Yee Phang, Xuemei Han, Chia-Kuang Tsung, Xing Yi Ling. (2018). Favoring the unfavoured: Selective electrochemical nitrogen fixation using a reticular chemistry approach. Science Advances, , eaar3208.
- Hiang Kwee Lee, Yih Hong Lee, Joseph V Morabito, Yejing Liu, Charlynn Sher Lin Koh, In Yee Phang, Srikanth Pedireddy, Xuemei Han, Lien-Yang Chou, Chia-Kuang Tsung, Xing Yi Ling. (2017). Driving CO2 to a quasi-condensed phase at the interface between a nanoparticle surface and a metal-organic framework at 1 bar and 298 K. Journal of the American Chemical Society, 139, 11513.
- Wei Gao#, Hiang Kwee Lee# (co-first author), Jonathan Hobley, Tianxi Liu, In Yee Phang, Xing Yi Ling. (2015). Graphene liquid marbles as photothermal miniature reactors for reaction kinetics modulation. Angewandte Chemie International Edition, 54, 3993.
- Xing Li#, Hiang Kwee Lee# (co-first author), In Yee Phang, Choon Keong Lee, Xing Yi Ling. (2014). Superhydrophobic-oleophobic Ag nanowire platform: An analyte-concentrating and quantitative aqueous and organic toxin surface-enhanced Raman scattering sensor. Analytical Chemistry, 86, 10437.
- Hiang Kwee Lee, Yih Hong Lee, In Yee Phang, Jiaqi Wei, Yue-E Miao, Tianxi Liu, Xing Yi Ling. (2014). Plasmonic liquid marble: A miniature substrate-less SERS platform for quantitative and multiplex ultratrace molecular detection. Angewandte Chemie International Edition, 53(20), 5054-5058.