|Academic Profile |
| || |
Asst Prof Zhang Hanwang
Nanyang Assistant Professor, School of Computer Science and Engineering
|Hanwang Zhang is an Assistant Professor at Nanyang Technological University, Singapore. He was a research scientist at the Department of Computer Science, Columbia University, USA and a senior research fellow at the School of Computing, National University of Singapore, Singapore. He has received the B.Eng (Hons.) degree in computer science from Zhejiang University, Hangzhou, China, in 2009, and the Ph.D. degree in computer science from the National University of Singapore in 2014. His research interest includes computer vision, multimedia, and social media. Dr. Zhang is the recipient of the Best Demo runner-up award in ACM MM 2012, the Best Student Paper award in ACM MM 2013, and the Best Paper Honorable Mention in ACM SIGIR 2016. He is also the winner of Best Ph.D. Thesis Award of School of Computing, National University of Singapore, 2014.|
|1. Multimodal Graph Construction and Inference|
2. Learning Compositional Structures in Vision and Language.
3. Multimodal Machine Reasoning
- Build-To-Order Neural Networks for Interactive Vision-Language Systems
- Explainable Multimodal Artificial Networks for Machine Reasoning
- Visual Knowledge Representation Learning from Multimodal Data
- XMAN: Explainable Multimodal Artificial Networks for Machine Reasoning
- Yulei Niu, Hanwang Zhang, Manli Zhang, Jianhong Zhang, Zhiwu Lu, Ji-Rong Wen. (2019). Recursive Visual Attention in Visual Dialog. CVPR.
« Back to Category Write-up