|Academic Profile |
| || |
Assoc Prof Wu Guohua
Associate Professor, School of Physical & Mathematical Sciences
|Asst. Prof. Wu Guohua joined NTU on 10 April 2005, and is working at the Division of Mathematical Sciences, School of Physical and Mathematical Sciences. He received his Bachelor and Master degrees in Mathematics from Yangzhou University, and Ph.D. degree from Victoria University of Wellington. From 2002 to 2005, he worked an an FRST post-doctor at Victoria University of Wellington. His research interests include Theory and Models of Computation, Complexity Theory, Recursion Theory, Set Theory, and Mathematical Logic. The significance of his research has been widely recognized. In 2003, he received the Hatherton Awards from Royal Society of New Zealand, and in 2008, he received the Young Researcher Award from School of Physical and Mathematical Sciences, Nanyang Technological University. He has published over 30 top quality international conference and journal papers, and has been often invited as a referee for a number of premier conferences and journals, such as Journal of Symbolic Logic, Annals of Pure and Applied Logic, Journal of Complexity, and so on.|
|Theory and Models of Computation, Recursion Theory, Complexity Theory, Mathematical Logic|
- Computability Theory and Effective Mathematics
- Computability Theory, Effective Aspects of Analysis and Combinatorics
- Degree Theory with Applications to Linear Orderings
- Degree of Unsolvability and Algorithmic Randomness
- Local Structural Properties of the Enumeration Degrees
- Logical Analysis of Theorems in Lattice Theory
- On the Algebraic Structure of Computably Enumerable Turing Degrees
- Frank Stephan, Guohua Wu. (2013). Highness, Locally Noncappability and Nonboundings. Annals of Pure and Applied Logic, 164(5), 511-522.
- Jiang Liu and Guohua Wu. (2012). Almost universal cupping and diamond embeddings. Annals of Pure and Applied Logic, 163(6), 717-729.
- Chengling Fang, Guohua Wu. (2012). Nonhemimaximal Degrees and the high/low Hierarchy. The Journal of Symbolic Logic, 77(2), 433-446.
- Rod Downey, Steffen Lempp and Guohua Wu. (2011). On the complexity of the successivity relation in computable linear orderings. Journal of Mathematical Logic, 10(1-2), 83-99.
- Chengling Fang, Jiang Liu and Guohua Wu. (2011). Lecture Notes in Computer Science 6735 (Models of Computation in Context - 7th Conference on Computability in Europe): Cupping and diamond embeddings: a unifying approach. Computability in Europe (CiE) 2011 (pp. 71-80)Heidelberg: Springer.
« Back to Category Write-up