|Academic Profile |
| || |
Dr Gary Royden Watson Greaves
Lecturer, School of Physical & Mathematical Sciences
|Greaves received his PhD from the University of London in 2012 after which he became a Postdoctoral Fellow of the Japanese Society for the Promotion of Science. In 2016 he joined SPMS at NTU as a lecturer.|
|Algebraic combinatorics and number theory|
- Characteristic Polynomials and Minimal Polynomials of Seidel Matrices
- On the Algebraic Degree of the Eigenvalues of a Graph
- G.R.W. Greaves and J. Syatriadi. (2019). Reed-Solomon codes over small fields with constrained generator matrices. IEEE Transactions on Information Theory, 65(8), 4764--4770.
- G.R.W. Greaves and P. Yatsyna. (2019). On equiangular lines in 17 dimensions and the characteristic polynomial of a Seidel matrix. Mathematics of Computation, 88, 3041--3061.
- G.R.W. Greaves, B. Mohar, and S. O. (2019). Interlacing families and the Hermitian spectral norm of digraphs.. Linear Algebra and Its Applications, 564, 201--208.
- G.R.W. Greaves and J.H. Koolen. (2018). Edge-regular graphs with regular cliques. European Journal of Combinatorics, 71, 194--201.
- Xi-Ming Cheng, Gary R.W. Greaves, and Jack H.Koolen. (2018). Graphs with three eigenvalues and second largest eigenvalue at most 1. Journal of Combinatorial Theory, Series B, 129, 55--78.
« Back to Category Write-up