|Academic Profile |
| || |
Dr Gary Royden Watson Greaves
Lecturer, School of Physical & Mathematical Sciences - Division of Mathematical Sciences
|Gary R.W. Greaves received his PhD from the University of London in 2012 after which he became a Postdoctoral Fellow of the Japanese Society for the Promotion of Science. In 2016 he joined SPMS at NTU as a lecturer.|
|Algebraic Combinatorics and Number Theory|
- Characteristic Polynomials and Minimal Polynomials of Seidel Matrices
- On the Algebraic Degree of the Eigenvalues of a Graph
- G.R.W. Greaves and J. Syatriadi. (2019). Reed-Solomon codes over small fields with constrained generator matrices. IEEE Transactions on Information Theory, 65(8), 4764--4770.
- G.R.W. Greaves and P. Yatsyna. (2019). On equiangular lines in 17 dimensions and the characteristic polynomial of a Seidel matrix. Mathematics of Computation, 88, 3041--3061.
- Xi-Ming Cheng, Gary R.W. Greaves, and Jack H.Koolen. (2018). Graphs with three eigenvalues and second largest eigenvalue at most 1. Journal of Combinatorial Theory, Series B, 129, 55--78.
- Gary Greaves, Jack Koolen, Akihiro Munemasa, and Ferenc Szollosi. (2016). Equiangular lines in Euclidean spaces.. Journal of Combinatorial Theory, Series A, .
- Gary Greaves. (2015). Small-span hermitian matrices over quadratic integer rings.. Mathematics of Computation, 84(291), 409-424.
« Back to Category Write-up