|Zhongxiang Shen received the B.Eng. degree from the University of Electronic Science and Technology of China, Chengdu, China, in 1987, the M.S. degree from Southeast University, Nanjing, China, in 1990, and the Ph.D. degree from the University of Waterloo, Waterloo, ON, Canada, in 1997, all in electrical engineering.
From 1990 to 1994, he was with Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics, China. He was with Com Dev Ltd., Cambridge, ON, as an Advanced Member of Technical Staff in 1997. He spent six months each in 1998, first with the Gordon McKay Laboratory, Harvard University, Cambridge, MA, and then with the Radiation Laboratory, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, as a Postdoctoral Fellow. He is presently an Associate Professor in the School of Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore. His research interests are in microwave/millimeter-wave passive devices and circuits, small and planar antennas for wireless communications, and numerical modeling of various RF/microwave components and antennas. He has authored over 90 journal articles and more than 90 conference papers.
- X. G. Huang, Z. Shen, Q. Y. Feng, and B. Li. (2015). Tunable 3D band-pass frequency-selective structure with wide tuning range. IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, 63(7).
- Z. Hu, Z. Shen, W. Wu, and J. Lu. (2015). Low-profile top-hat monopole Yagi antenna for end-fire radiation. IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, 63(7).
- Z. Chen and Z. Shen. (2015). Wideband flush-mounted surface wave antenna of very low profile. IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, 63(6).
- X. Gao, Z. Shen, and C. Hua,. (2015). Conformal VHF log-periodic balloon antenna. IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, 63(6).
- J. Wang, Z. Shen, W. Wu, and K. Feng. (2015). Wideband circular polarizer based on dielectric gratings with periodic parallel strips. Optics Express, 23(10), 12533-12543.