|Dr. Tang Xiaohong received his B.S degree in Physics (Laser Physics) from Fudan University, China, in 1982 and Ph.D degrees in Electrical Engineering (Semiconductor materials and devices) from the National University of Singapore, Singapore, in 1998. He joined the Nanyang Technological University as a Postdoctoral Fellow in 2000, where he is now an Associate Professor (Semiconductor Photonics and Electronics). Prior to joining Nanyang Technological University, he had worked as a Lecturer in the University of Electronic Science & Technology of China (UESTC), China, and a Process/Product Engineer in the Agilent Technologies, (then Hewlett Packard, Singapore). In Nanyang Technological University, he leads the metal-organic vapor phase epitaxy (MOVPE) group involving in the scientific researches in compound semiconductor epitaxy growths and semiconductor photonic and microelectronic devices. Dr. Tang has been the Principal Investigator and Co-Principal Investigator for a number of major research projects funded by Singapore Defence Science and Technology Agency (DSTA), Agency for Science, Technology and Research (A*STAR), Ministry of Education (MOE) of Singapore, the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) of United States, etc. Dr. Tang is a member of the Materials Research Society (MRS) and the Optical Society of America (OSA).|
- Pei-Nan Ni, Jin-Chao Tong, Landobasa YM Tobing, Shu-Peng Qiu, Zheng-Ji Xu, Xiao-Hong Tang, Dao-Hua Zhang. (2017). A Simple Method for the Growth of Very Smooth and Ultra-Thin GaSb Films on GaAs (111) Substrate by MOCVD. Journal of Electronic Materials, .
- ZHONGLIANG QIAO,XIAOHONG TANG,XIANGLI,BAOXUEBO,XINGAO,YI QU,CHONGYANG LIU,HONG WANG. (2017). Monolithic Fabrication of InGaAs/GaAs/AlGaAs Multiple Wavelength Quantum Well Laser Diodes via Impurity-Free Vacancy DisorderingQuantum Well Intermixing. IEEE Journal of the Electron Devices Society, 5(2), 122-127.
- Pei-Nan Ni, Jin-Chao Tong, Landobasa YM Tobing, Zheng-Ji Xu, Shupeng Qiu, Xiao-Hong Tang, Dao-Hua Zhang. (2016). A buffer-free method for growth of InAsSb films on GaAs (001) substrates using MOCVD. Journal of Crystal Growth, .
- Pei-Nan Ni, Jin-Chao Tong, Landobasa YM Tobing, Li Qian, Shu-Peng Qiu, Zheng-Ji Xu, Xiao-Hong Tang, Dao-Hua Zhang. (2016). Antimonide-based semiconductors for optoelectronic devices. 2016 15th International Conference on Optical Communications and Networks (ICOCN) (pp. 1-3)IEEE.
- D Wu, X H Tang, A Olivier and X Q Li,. (2015). Free-standing GaAs nanowires growth on ITO glass by MOCVD. Materials Research Express, .