|Academic Profile |
| || |
Ms Estelle Bech
Lecturer, School of Humanities
|Estelle has been working in Asia for 7 years, of which 3 is in Singapore since 2013.|
Before joining NTU, she has been teaching French / coordinating French courses at a tertiary level for almost 15 years in various institutions but mainly in Europe and in Asia.
|IT / web use in second language acquisition and blended learning|
pedagogical approach in second language acquisition
- Estelle Bech & Jean-Francois Ghesquière. (2019, June). Collaborative learning in asynchronous video production in Second Language Acquisition: Students’ practices and perception. Paper presented at L3 2019 Conference, Singapore.
- Bech Estelle, Lespinasse Karine.(2019). Sources de motivation pour les apprenants plurilingues abordant le français à l'université : un état d'esprit de développement. Cas des étudiants de français à NTU, Singapour. Langues et éducation : comparaisons internationales(185-207). Louvain La Neuve (Belgium): EME editions.
- Lespinasse Karine, Bech Estelle. (2018). Promote a growth mindset approach in the students in Foreign Language Education Motivational Strategies for Teachers and Learners: Promote a growth mindset approach in the students in Foreign Language Education Motivational Strategies for Teachers and Learners. CLaSIC 2018 - The Eighth CLS International Conference (pp. 143-153)Singapore: National University of Singapore.
- Estelle Bech, Hani Mustafa, Jean-Francois Ghesquière. (2018, December). Using asynchronous cell-phone video production for improving students’ oral communication skills in a Task-Based Learning environment.. Paper presented at CLaSIC 2018 - The Eighth CLS International Conference, NUS - National University of Singapore - Singapore.
- Bech Estelle, Ghesquière Jean Francois Noel. (2018, June). Enhancing language Skills in a Flipped Classroom through an Action-Oriented Approach : students’ perspective in a Beginner French as a Foreign Language class in Singapore. Paper presented at L3 2018 Conference, Singapore, Singapore.
« Back to Category Write-up