|Academic Profile |
| || |
Assoc Prof Lim Meng Hiot
Associate Professor, School of Electrical & Electronic Engineering
Phone: +65 67905408
Office: S1 B1B 46
|Dr Lim is a faculty in the School of Electrical and Electronic Engineering. He is holding a concurrent appointment as a Deputy Director for the M.Sc in Financial Engineering and the Centre for Financial Engineering, anchored at the Nanyang Business School. He is a versatile researcher with diverse interests, with research focus in the areas of computational intelligence, evolvable hardware, finance, algorithms for UAVs and memetic computing. He is currently the Editor-in-Chief of the Journal of Memetic Computing published by Springer. He is also the Series Editor of the book series by Springer titled "Studies in Evolutionary Learning and Optimization".|
|Computational intelligence, reconfigurable hardware systems, computational finance, evolutionary learning, memetic computing|
- Memetic Computing for Autonomous Vehicle Operations
- L. Q. Song, M. H. Lim and P. N. Suganthan. (2010). Ensemble of Optimization Algorithms for Solving Quadratic Assignment Problems. International Journal of Innovative Computing Information and Control, .
- Lim M H, Gustafson S, Krasnogor N, Ong Y S. (2009). Editorial. Memetic Computing, 1(3), 173-174.
- Q. C. Nguyen, Y. S. Ong, M. H. Lim. (2009). A Probabilistic Memetic Framework. IEEE Transactions on Evolutionary Computation, 13(3), 604-623.
- Lim MH, Gustafson S, Krasnogor, Ong YS. (2009). Editorial to the first issue. Memetic Computing, 1(1), 1-2.
- Ying-ping Chen and Meng-Hiot Lim. (2008). Linkage in Evolutionary Computation. Springer Verlag.
« Back to Category Write-up