|Academic Profile |
| || |
Assoc Prof Ma Maode
Associate Professor, School of Electrical & Electronic Engineering
Phone: +65 67904385
Office: S2.2 B2 27
|Dr. Maode Ma received his BE degree in computer engineering from Tsinghua University in 1982, ME degree in computer engineering from Tianjin University in 1991 and Ph.D. degree in computer science from Hong Kong University of Science and Technology in 1999.
Dr. Ma is a tenured Associate Professor in the School of Electrical and Electronic Engineering at Nanyang Technological University in Singapore. He has extensive research interests including wireless networking, wireless network security and optical networking, etc. He has been a member of the technical program committee for more than 110 international conferences. He has been a technical track chair, tutorial chair, publication chair, and session chair for more than 50 international conferences. Dr. Ma has published more than 130 international academic research papers on wireless networks and optical networks. He currently serves as an Associate Editor for IEEE Communications Letters, an Editor for IEEE Communications Surveys and Tutorials, and an Associate Editor for International Journal of Wireless Communications and Mobile Computing, Journal of Network and Computer Applications, Security and Communication Networks, International Journal of Vehicular Technology, Journal of Computer Systems, Networks, and Communications, and International Journal of Computing & Information Technology.
|Wireless Networking, Wireless Network Security, MAC layer Protocol Design, Performance Evaluation of Computer Networks|
- Access Authentication for Massive Terminals in 5G Wireless Networks
- Block-chain based Risk Evaluation and Sharing in Autonomous Driving
- C3:Cloud-assisted Green computing at NTU Campus
- Development of NTU/ NXP- Intelligent Transport Systems Test-Bed
- Veno II: Universal Transport Platform in 4th Generation Communications
- K.R. Raghu, Sanjay K. Bose, Ma Maode. (2008). A Queue Based Scheduling Approach for WMAN with Adaptive Augmentation. WCNC 2008 (pp. 1374 - 1379).
- Maode Ma and Y. Zhang.(2007). QoS Services Provisioning at MAC Layer in WiMax Systems. Wireless Metropolitan Area NetworksAuerbach Publications.
- Guangjie Han; Maode Ma. (2007). Connecting Sensor Networks with IP using a Configurable Tiny TCP/IP Protocol Stack. International Conference on Information, Communications & Signal Processing 2007, ICICS2007, (pp. 1 - 5).
- T. H. Chan, C. Y. Cheung, Maode Ma, and M. Hamdi.(2007). Overview of Rate Adaptation Algorithms and Simulation Environment Based on MIMO Technology in WiMAX Networks. Advances in Mobile WiMAXWiley Publishers.
- Maode Ma and Y. Zhang.(2007). Medium Access Control in WiMAX. Handbook of WiMAXCRC Press.
« Back to Category Write-up