|Academic Profile |
| || |
Assoc Prof Wang Lipo
Associate Professor, School of Electrical & Electronic Engineering
|Dr. Lipo Wang received the Bachelor degree from National University of Defense Technology (China) and PhD from Louisiana State University (USA). His research interest is artificial intelligence/machine learning with applications to communications, image/video processing, biomedical engineering, and data mining. He has authored 320 papers, of which 110 are in journals. He holds a U.S. patent in neural networks. He has authored 2 monographs and edited 20 books. His work has been cited 7,800 times in Google Scholar. He was/will be keynote speaker for 40 international conferences. He is/was Associate Editor/Editorial Board Member of 30 international journals, including 4 IEEE Transactions, and guest editor for 10 journal special issues. He was a member of the Board of Governors of the International Neural Network Society (2011-2016), IEEE Computational Intelligence Society (CIS) (2010-2015), and the IEEE Biometrics Council. He served as CIS Vice President for Technical Activities and Chair of Emergent Technologies Technical Committee, as well as Chair of Education Committee of the IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society (EMBS). He was President of the Asia-Pacific Neural Network Assembly (APNNA) and received the APNNA Excellent Service Award. He was founding Chair of both the EMBS Singapore Chapter and CIS Singapore Chapter. He serves/served as chair/committee members of over 200 international conferences.|
|Artificial intelligence/machine learning with applications to communications, image/video processing, biomedical engineering, and data mining|
- Zirui Lan, Yisi Liu, Olga Sourina, Lipo Wang, Reinhold Scherer, Gernot Müller-Putz. (2019). EEG Dataset for Stable Affective Feature Selection. Advanced Engineering Informatics, 99(99), 1-12.
- W. L. Lim, O. Sourina and L. P. Wang. (2018). STEW: Simultaneous Task EEG Workload Data Set. IEEE Transactions on Neural Systems and Rehabilitation Engineering, 26(11), 2106 - 2114.
- Zirui Lan, Olga Sourina, Lipo Wang, Yisi Liu, Reinhold Scherer, Gernot R Müller-Putz. (2018). Proc. of 2018 International Conference on Cyberworlds (CW): Stable feature selection for EEG-based emotion recognition. 2018 International Conference on Cyberworlds (CW) (pp. 176-183)IEEE.
- W. L. Lim, O. Sourina and L. P. Wang. (2018). 2018 International Conference on Cyberworlds: Cross Dataset Workload Classification Using Encoded Wavelet Decomposition Features. International Conference on Cyberworlds (pp. 300 - 303)IEEE.
- Lan Zirui, Olga Sourina, Lipo Wang, Reinhold Scherer, Gernot Müller-Putz. (2018). Domain Adaptation Techniques for EEG-based Emotion Recognition: A Comparative Study on Two Public Datasets. IEEE Transactions on Cognitive and Developmental Systems, 99, pp. 1-10.
« Back to Category Write-up