|Academic Profile |
| || |
Assoc Prof Teh Kah Chan
Associate Professor, School of Electrical & Electronic Engineering
Phone: +65 67905365
Office: S2 B2A 20
|Dr. Teh Kah Chan received his BEng and PhD degrees in Electrical Engineering from Nanyang Technological University (NTU), Singapore, in 1995 and 1999, respectively. Since July 1999, he has been with NTU where he is currently an Associate Professor in the School of Electrical and Electronic Engineering (EEE). Concurrently, he is also appointed as Assistant Chair (Academic) for the School of EEE. He has published more than 100 internationally refereed journal papers. His research interests are in the areas of signal processing for communications, performance evaluations of interference suppression for spread-spectrum communication systems, multiuser detection in CDMA systems, cognitive radios, cooperative communication systems and radar. Dr. Teh received the Best Teacher of the Year Award from NTU in 2005 and 2014.|
|Dr. Teh Kah Chan's areas of expertise and research interests are as follows: |
1. Signal Processing for Communications
2. Performance Analyses for Wireless Communication Systems
3. Cognitive Radio and Cooperative Systems
4. Radar Signal Processing
- Individual/Group readiness assessment: Promoting students’ learning and providing timely performance feedbacks for blended courses
- Sub-Project 2 - BER Performance Enhancement for HF Waveforms
- S. Luo and K. C. Teh. (2016). Throughput maximization for wireless-powered buffer-aided cooperative relaying systems. IEEE Transactions on Communications, 64, 2299-2310.
- T. X. Tran and K. C. Teh. (2016). Performance analysis of massive multiuser multiple-input multiple-output systems with block diagonalisation. IET Communications, 10(7), 832-838.
- C. Gao, K. C. Teh, A. Liu, and H. Sun. (2016). Piecewise LFM waveform for MIMO radar. IEEE Transactions on Aerospace and Electronic Systems, 52(2), 590-602.
- Pratibha, K. H. Li, and K. C. Teh. (2016). Channel selection in multichannel cognitive radio systems employing RF energy harvesting. IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology , 65, 457-462.
- Z. Zhang, K. C. Teh, and K. H. Li. (2015). Performance analysis of two-dimensional massive antenna arrays for future mobile networks. IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology , 64, 5400-5405.
« Back to Category Write-up