|Academic Profile |
| || |
Mdm Jessica Ng
Senior Lecturer, School of Electrical & Electronic Engineering
|A/P Jessica Ng is currently in the School of Electrical & Electronic Engineering since 1993. She has academic and professional qualifications in Law & Management across a range of disciplines namely:
(1) MBT(UNSW) (2) LLM (Hons)(Lond) (3) LLB(Hons)(Lond)
(6) Barrister-at-Law Middle Temple (7) Advocate & Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Singapore
She was practising law for a few years before joining NTU as academic staff teaching law to business and engineering students. Presently, she teach law and management courses.
|My research interests are in ethical issues, intellectual property and corporate governance.
(1)Jessica Ng, "Engineering Ethics: Good Rules to Follow," IEE's Engineering Management, January 2004. (Feature Article.)
(2) Jessica Ng, "Should Engineers Be Publicly Regulated?" IEE's Engineering Management Journal, London, April 2000.
(3) I also co-authored a book in "Making Small Claims: Do-It-Yourself," Longman Singapore Publishers (Pte) Ltd.
(4) Jessica Ng," Employer/Employee Rights to Intellectual Property," Institute of Industrial Engineers, Singapore, IIES Yearbook, 1994/95.
(5) Jessica Ng, "Should Law be Introduced into the Engineering Curriculum?" International Journal of Engineering Education, Sublin, Ireland, Vol 13, No 1, 1997.
« Back to Category Write-up