|Academic Profile |
| || |
Assoc Prof Bi Guoan
Associate Professor, School of Electrical & Electronic Engineering
Phone: +65 67904823
Office: S1 B1A 27
|Bi Guoan received the B.Sc degree in Radio communications, Dalian University of Technology, P. R. China, 1982, M.Sc degree in Telecommunication Systems and Ph.D degree in Electronics Systems, Essex University, UK, 1985 and 1988, respectively. Between 1988 and 1990,he was a research fellow at the University of Surrey, U.K.. Since 1991, he has been with the school of Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore.|
|Algorithm development for signal analysis and processing with various applications, transforms and their fast algorithms, signal analysis and processing methods. Applications for radar and communications|
- Sub Project 1 -Advanced Modulation Classification for Communication Systems
- Sub-Project 1 - Advanced Modulation Classification for Communication Systems II
- Y. Xiao, G. Bi and D. Niyato,. (2011). Game theoretic analysis for spectrum sharing with multi-hop relaying. IEEE Wireless Communications Magazine, 10(5), 1527-1537.
- X. Lv, G. Bi and C. Wan. (2011). The Group Lasso for Stable Recovery of Block-Sparse Signal Representations. IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing, 59(4), 1371-1382.
- G. Bi and S. K. Mitra. (2011). Sampling Rate Conversion in the Frequency Domain. IEEE Signal Processing Magazine, 28(3), 140-145.
- L. Liu, Y. L. Guan, G. Bi and D. Shao. (2011). Effect of Carrier Frequency Offset on Single-Carrier CDMA with Frequency Domain Equalization. IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology , 60(1), 174-184.
- G. Bi, Y. Ju and X. LI. (2008). Fast Algorithms For Polynomial Time-Frequency Transform Of Real-Valued Sequence. IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing, 56(5), 1905 - 1915.
« Back to Category Write-up