|Academic Profile |
| || |
Prof Wang Dan Wei
Co-Director, ST Engineering - NTU Corporate Laboratory
Professor, School of Electrical & Electronic Engineering
Phone: +65 67905376
Office: S2 B2C 96
|Danwei Wang received his Ph.D and MSE degrees from the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor in 1989 and 1984, respectively. He received his B.E degree from the South China University of Technology, China in 1982. Since 1989, he has been with the School of Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore. Currently, he is professor and Head, Division of Control and Instrumentation. He is a senator in NTU Academics Council. He has served as general chairman, technical chairman and various positions in international conferences, such as International Conference on Control, Automation, Robotics and Vision (CARCVs) and IROS conferences. He is an associate editor for the International Journal of Humanoid Robotics and served as an associate editor of Conference Editorial Board, IEEE Control Systems Society from 1998 to 2005. He was a recipient of Alexander von Humboldt fellowship, Germany. His research interests include robotics, control theory and applications.|
|Iterative learning control;
Manipulator/mobile robot dynamics, path planning, and control;
Model-based fault diagnosis and identification as well as prognosis;
Satellite formation flying.
- Autonomous Environmental Service Vehicles for Singapore
- Collaborative Teaming
- Design and Development of a Compact, Integrated Slam Module for Indoor Perception and Localization
- Failure Prognosis of Electrical Machines
- Material Handling
- Mobile Robot Navigation, Coordination & Path Planning.
- ROBOTICS ADV LAB-Common Activities
- Robotics Advance Lab
- Scene Understanding
- Yuanzhe Wang, Mao Shan, Danwei Wang. (2019). A Comparative Analysis on Rigid and Flexible Formations of Multiple Differential-Drive Mobile Robots: A Motion Capability Perspective. The 2019 European Control Conference.
- Yuanzhe Wang, Danwei Wang, Senqiang Zhu. (2019). Cooperative moving path following for multiple fixed-wing unmanned aerial vehicles with speed constraints. Automatica, 100, 82-89.
- Chule Yang, Danwei Wang, Yijie Zeng, Yufeng Yue, Prarinya Siritanawan. (2019). Knowledge-based multimodal information fusion for role recognition and situation assessment by using mobile robot,. Information Fusion, .
- Yuanzhe Wang, Mao Shan, Yufeng Yue, Danwei Wang. (2019). Vision-Based Flexible Leader-Follower Formation Tracking of Multiple Nonholonomic Mobile Robots in Unknown Obstacle Environments. IEEE Transactions on Control Systems Technology, .
- C. Yang, Y. Yue, J. Zhang, M. Wen and D. Wang. (2019). Probabilistic Reasoning for Unique Role Recognition Based on the Fusion of Semantic-Interaction and Spatio-Temporal Features. IEEE Transactions on Multimedia, .