|Academic Profile |
| || |
Dr Chan Chee Keong
Senior Lecturer, School of Electrical & Electronic Engineering
|Dr Chan Chee Keong received his BEng from National University of Singapore in Electrical and Electronic Engineering, MSC and DIC in Computing from Imperial College, University of London and PhD from Nanyang Technological University. Upon graduation from NUS, Dr Chan worked as an R&D Engineer in Philips Singapore for several years. He then joined NTU as a lecturer, was promoted to Senior Lecturer and then to Associate Professor.|
|Currently, Dr Chan is attached to the Information Engineering Division, lecturing in subjects related to computer systems, artificial intelligence, software engineering and cyber security. Through his years in NTU, he has published about 30 research papers in conferences, journals and book chapter. Dr Chan has also provided numerous consultations to the industries. His current research interest areas include data mining (text and solar radiation data mining), evolutionary algorithms (scheduling and games) and renewable energy.|
- F.S. Tsai, M. Singh, S. Hariharan, C.K. Chan, P.R. Kolatkar, K.L. Chan. (2005). Asia Pacific Bioinformatics Conference: An Integrative Approach for Determining and Visualizing Protein Interactions.
- C K Chan, H B Gooi, M H Lim.(2004). Duration-Dependent Multi-Schedule Evolutionary Curriculum Timetabling. Advances in Natural Computation Vol 2World Scientific Series.
- Y.S.Ong, H.B.Gooi *, C.K.Chan*. (2000). Algorithms for Automatic Generation of One-Line Diagrams. IEE Proceedings-Generation Transmission and Distribution, 147(5), 292-298.
- D T W Chan, C K Chan, C Z Lu. (1998). Neural Network Based Fault Identification for Distribution Power Systems using overcurrent relays as main protection. IES Journal, 38(6), 48-53.
- Chan Chee Keong, Chen Yifang. (1997). Implementation of a Deductive Database System Using SQLBase. ACI Materials Journal, 20(6), 317-323.
« Back to Category Write-up