|Academic Profile |
| || |
Assoc Prof Ng Boon Poh
Associate Professor, School of Electrical & Electronic Engineering
|Boon Poh Ng received the B. Eng. degree in electrical engineering in 1987 from Nanyang Technological Institute, Singapore, the D.I.C. and M.Sc. degrees in communications and signal processing in 1991 from Imperial College, University of London, London, U.K., and the Ph.D. degree in 1995 from Nanyang Technological University (NTU), Singapore. He was a lecturer at the Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering, Singapore Polytechnic, from 1987 to 1996. He was a Senior Research Fellow with the Center for Signal Processing, NTU, from 1996 to 1999. He is currently an Associate Professor at the School of Electrical and Electronic Engineering, NTU. His research interests include array synthesis, adaptive array processing, spectral estimation and digital signal processing in general.|
|array synthesis, adaptive array processing, spectral estimation and digital signal processing in general|
- Drone Inspection System for Builing Façade (Phases 1 and 2)
- Project JANSKY
- Spatial IIR Structure for RADAR Signal Processing
- Sub Project 5 - Spatial IIR Structure for RADAR Signal Processing
- Aung, A., Ng, B. P., Rahardja, S. (2007). Performance of SCHT sequences in asynchronous CDMA system. IEEE Communications Letters, 11(8), 641-643.
- J.P. Lie, B.P. Ng and Chong Meng See. (2006). Hybrid Digital-Analog Technique for UWB Direction Finding. IEEE Communications Letters, 10(2), 79-81.
« Back to Category Write-up