|Academic Profile |
| || |
Prof Dusit Niyato
School of Computer Science and Engineering
College of Engineering
Phone: (+65)6790 4121
- PhD University of Manitoba 2008
- MSc (Elect & Computer Engrg) University of Manitoba 2005
- MEng (Elect Engrg) King Mongkut's Inst. of Tech. Ladkrabang 2001
- BEng (Computer Engrg) King Mongkut's Inst. of Tech. Ladkrabang 1999
|Prof Dusit Niyato is currently in the School of Computer Engineering since July 2008. He received his Bachelor degree in Computer Engineering from King Mongkut's Institute of Technology Ladkrabang, Thailand, Master and Ph.D. degrees from the University of Manitoba in 2005 and 2008, respectively. His research interests include Wireless Communications, and Networking. He has done significant research work his research areas and published over 60 top quality international conference and journal papers.|
|- Wireless communications and networking, specifically, dynamic spectrum access and spectrum trading in cognitive radio.
- Mobile computing, parallel and distributed systems, specifically, resource management in heterogeneous wireless network and wireless intelligent transportation system.
- Queueing theory and Markov chain with an application in performance evaluation of communication systems.
- Evolutionary theory with an application in mobile communication and computing.
- Algorithm Design of Mobile Decentralized Computing Systems
- Applying Coalitional Game Theory to Mobile Social Networks
- Building a Framework for Energy-DApps on top of Blockchain Technology
- Cloud Services For Nanyang Technological University
- Deep Q-Learning Optimization for Sensing Data Collection and Analysis
- Design and Analysis of Cloud Computing for Data Value Chain: Operation Research Approach
- Determinantal point process for modelling RF energy harvesting networks
- Distributed, Scalable, and Transparent Data Management Framework for Energy Market: A Blockchain Approach
- Game theoretic techniques for wireless networks management
- Green networking in cellular radio networks
- Heterogeneous Wireless Network: Optimization Model and Applications
- Innovative solutions for urban underground construction and space creation
- Integration of Mobile Networks and Cloud Computing in future Virtualized 5G networks
- Large Scale Hybrid Storage System
- Management beyond the edge
- Mobile Cloud Computing Application Testing
- Optimal Resource Allocation in Multi-Radio Multi-Channel Wireless Networks
- Protocol Design and Application of IEEE 802.22-Based Wireless Regional Area Network (WRAN)
- Radio Resource Management over Cognitive Radio Networks
- Resource management for mobile cloud computing
- Sensor Fusion and Fault Detection and Diagnosis (FDD)
- Stochastic resource optimization for energy-aware mobile services
- Strategic Capability for IoT Research
- Toward Joint IT-Thermal Optimization to Improve Energy Efficiency for High-Ambient Temperature Data Centre in the Tropics via Learning-based Algorithms
- Z. Han, D. Niyato, W. Saad, T. Basar, and A. Hjørungnes. (2011). Game Theory in Wireless and Communication Networks: Theory, Models, and Applications. Cambridge University Press.
- C. T. Ching, D. Niyato, and C.-K. Tham. (2011). Evolutionary optimal virtual machine placement and demand forecaster for cloud computing. International Conference on Advanced Information Networking and Applications (AINA).
- S. Guruacharya, D. Niyato, E. Hossain, and D. I. Kim. (2010). IEEE Global Communications Conference (GLOBECOM): Hierarchical competition in femtocell-based cellular networks.Miami, FL, USA: IEEE.
- D. Niyato, P. Wang, E. Hossain, and Y. Li. (2010). Optimal content transmission policy in publish-subscribe mobile social networks. IEEE Global Communications Conference (GLOBECOM).
- Z. Kun, D. Niyato, and P. Wang. (2010). Optimal bandwidth allocation with dynamic service selection in heterogeneous wireless networks. IEEE Global Communications Conference (GLOBECOM).
« Back to Research Directory