|Academic Profile |
| || |
Dr Chen Liandong
Lecturer, School of Humanities
|•Japanese language grammar|
•Pragmatics focus particles in Japanese language
|Japanese Grammar, morphology and syntax in Japanese language and teaching Japanese language as a second language.|
- 陈连冬. (2019). 「なんて」在语法化方面对「なんか」的影响. Japanese Language Education and Japanese Studies, 13(13), pp.60-pp.72.
- Chen Liandong.(2016). Cong Nante Dao Nanka (From Nante to Nanka). Language and Literature Research on Chinese and Japanese(296). China: Xue Yuan Publisher.
- Chen Liandong. (2016, November). The meaning of the changes in NANTE. Paper presented at 台灣日語教育學會2016 年國際學術研討 術研討 會2016, SooChow University, Taiwan.
- Chen Liandong. (2016). the Grammaticalization of Pragmatic Focus Particles originated in NANI=what in Japanese language. Journal of Japanese Language Study and Research, 185(2016(4)), 46-58.
- Chen Liandong/Hao Caihong. (2016). Research of Pragmatic Focus Particles in Japanese Language. World Publisher, China.
« Back to Category Write-up