|Academic Profile |
| || |
Asst Prof Lam Siew Kei
Assistant Professor, School of Computer Science and Engineering
|Siew Kei received his BASc, MEng and PhD from School of Computer Engineering (SCE), NTU. His PhD dissertation investigated techniques to automatically generate custom instructions for reconfigurable processors. He was a Visiting Research Fellow in the Imperial College of London, University of Warwick, and RWTH Aachen, Germany. He is currently an Assistant Professor in SCE and his research investigates methods for realizing custom computing solutions in embedded systems. Siew Kei has published over 75 international refereed journals and conferences in this area.|
|Custom Computing; High Level Synthesis; Heterogeneous and Reconfigurable Computing Systems; Embedded Vision and Autonomous Systems|
- Bio-inspired agile cyber-security assurance framework (BICSAF)
- Cyber Security Technologies for Automotive Electronics/Autonomous Vehicles
- Project Zearth
- Real-Time Handling of Uncertainties in Data Streams
- Real-time Vehicle Ego-Motion Estimation and Moving Object Detection using Stereo Vision
- Remote 24 hour Hardware Lab Experimentation
- SUMO: Securing Untrusted Memories in Embedded Systems
- Security, Reliability and Privacy of Modern Hardware Accelerators and Co-processors for Edge Implementation of Deep Learning Models
- Sensing and Management for Agile Transportation (SMAT)
- A. Prakash and C. T. Clarke and S. K. Lam and T. Srikanthan. (2018). Rapid Memory-Aware Selection of Hardware Accelerators in Programmable SoC Design. IEEE Transactions on Very Large Scale Integration (VLSI) Systems, PP, 445-456.
- R Rohith ; Vijeta Rathore ; Vivek Chaturvedi ; Amit Kumar Singh ; Srikanthan Thambipillai ; Siew-Kei Lam. (2018). IEEE 8th AnnualComputing and Communication Workshop and Conference (CCWC) 2018: LifeSim: A lifetime reliability simulator for manycore systems. IEEE 8th AnnualComputing and Communication Workshop and Conference (CCWC)USA: IEEE.
- Meiqing Wu, Siew-Kei Lam, Thambipillai Srikanthan. (2017). A Framework for Fast and Robust Visual Odometry. IEEE Transactions on Intelligent Transportation Systems, 18(12), 3433-3448.
- Deshya Wijesundera, Alok Prakash, Siew Kei Lam and Thambipillai Srikanthan. (2016, May). Exploiting Configuration Dependencies for Rapid Area-efficient Customization of Soft-core Processors. Paper presented at 19th International Workshop on Software and Compilers for Embedded Systems, Sankt Goar (Germany).
- Yan Lin Aung, Siew-Kei Lam, and Thambipillai Srikanthan. (2015). 2015 20th International Conference on Digital Signal Processing (DSP): Rapid Estimation of DSPs Utilization for Efficient High-Level Synthesis. International Conference on Digital Signal Processing (DSP) (pp. 1261-1265)Singapore: IEEE.
« Back to Category Write-up