1. International Monetary Economics
2. Foreign direct investments
3. Applied Econometrics in Economics, Finance and Management Studies
4. Exchange rate systems and macroeconomic policies in China, Singapore and Hong Kong
1. Tsang Eric W. K., Yip Paul S. L. and Toh M. H. 2008, The Impact of R&D on Value Added for Domestic and Foreign Firms in a Newly Industrialized Economy, International Business Review (United States), Vol. 53, No. 3.
2. Yip Paul S.L., Tan K.C., 2008, Impacts of Ageing Population on Monetary and Exchange Rate Management in Singapore, Singapore Economic Review (Singapore), Vol. 53, No. 2.
3. Tsang Eric W.K., Yip Paul S.L., 2008, Competition, Agglomeration, and Performance in Beijing Hotels, The Service Industries Journal (United Kingdom), Vol. 29, No. 2.
4. Tsang Eric W.K., Yip Paul S.L., 2007, Economic Distance and Survival of Foreign Direct Investments, Academy of Management Journal (United States), 50(5), 1156-1168.
5. Yip Paul S.L., 2007, China's Exchange Rate System Reform, Singapore Economic Review (Singapore), 52( 3), 363-402.
6. Yip Paul S.L., Tsang Eric W.K., 2007, Interpreting Dummy Variables and Their Interaction Effects in Strategic Research, Strategic Organization (Canada), 5(1), 13-30.
7. Yip Paul S.L., 2007, Editorial Overview: Important Lessons from Some Major Exchange Rate and Monetary Experiences in Asia, Singapore Economic Review (Singapore), 52(3), 269-283.
8. Yip Paul S.L., Yao S.T., 2006, Removing Foreign Direct Investment's Exchange Rate Risk in Developing Economies, International Review of Economics and Finance (United States), 15(3), 294-315.
9. Tse Y.K., Yip Paul S.L., 2006, Exchange Rate Systems and Interest Rate Behavior: The Experience of Hong Kong and Singapore, International Review of Economics and Finance (United States), 15(2), 212-227.
10. Yip Paul S.L., 2005, On the Maintenance Costs and Exit Costs of the Peg in Hong Kong, Review of Pacific Basin Financial Markets and Policies (United States), 8(3), 377-403.
11. Tse Y.K., Yip Paul S.L., 2003, The Impacts of Hong Kong's Currency Board Reforms on the Interbank Market, Journal of Banking and Finance (Netherlands), 27(12), 2273-2296.
12. Yip Paul S.L., 2003, A Restatement of Singapore's Monetary and Exchange Rate Policies, Singapore Economic Review (Singapore), 48(2), 201-212.
13. Yip Paul S.L., Wang R.F., 2002, Is Price in Hong Kong That Flexible? Evidence from the Export Sector, Asian Economic Journal (Japan), 16(2), 193-208.
14. Yip Paul S.L., 2002, A Note on Singapore's Exchange Rate Policy: Empirical Foundations, Past Performance and Outlook, Singapore Economic Review (Singapore), 47(1), 173-182.
15. Yip Paul S.L., Wang R.F., 2001, On the Neutrality of Exchange Rate Policy in Singapore, ASEAN Economic Bulletin (Singapore), 18(2), 251-262.
16. Yip Paul S.L., 1999, The Speculative Attack in Hong Kong Amid the Asian Financial Crisis, Asian Pacific Journal of Finance (Singapore), 2(1), 79-92. [Extended from an anti-crisis proposal against the speculative attack and interest rate hike in Hong Kong in 1997-98.]
17. Driver, D., Yip Paul S.L., Dakhil, N., 1996, Large Company Capital Formation and Effects of Share Turbulence: Micro-data Evidence from the PIMS Data Base, Applied Economics (United Kingdom), 28(6), 641-651.
18. Yip Paul S.L., Yeo H.H., Tan T.M., Tan C.H., 1996, The Asian Consumer Durable Market: With Special Reference to China, ASEAN Economic Bulletin (Singapore), 12(3), 380-396.
1. Yip Paul S. L., 2008, The Exchange Rate Systems and Policies in Asia, World Scientific.
2. Yip Paul S. L., 2005, The Exchange Rate Systems in Hong Kong and Singapore: Currency Board vs Monitoring Band, Prentice Hall.