| || |
Prof Hng Huey Hoon
Director, Energetics Research Institute
Professor, School of Materials Science & Engineering
Associate Chair (Faculty), School of Materials Science and Engineering, School of Materials Science & Engineering
Director, Energetics Research Institute, Energetics Research Institute (EnRI)
- Shufen Fan, Junnan Zhao, Jun Guo, Qingyu Yan, Jan Ma, Huey Hoon Hng. (2010). p-type Bi0.4Sb1.6Te3 Nanocomposites with Enhanced Figure of Merit. Applied Physics Letters, 96, 182104.
- J. Chen, T. Sun, D. Sim, H. Peng, H. Wang, S. Fan, H. H. Hng, J. Ma, F. Y. C. Boey, S. Li, M. K. Samani, G. C. K. Chen, X. Chen, T. Wu and Q. Yan. (2010). Sb2Te3 nanoparticles with enhanced seebeck coefficient and low thermal conductivity. Chemistry of Materials, 22, 3086–3092.
- J. L. Cheng, H. H. Hng, H. Y. Ng, P. C. Soon and Y. W. Lee. (2010). Synthesis and characterization of self-assembled nanoenergetic Al-Fe2O3 thermite system. Journal of Physics and Chemistry of Solids, 71, 90-94.
- W. Zhou, J. Zhu, D. Li, H.H. Hng, F. Y. C. Boey, J. Ma, H. Zhang, Q. Yan. (2009). Binary-Phased Nanoparticles for Enhanced Thermoelectric Properties. Advanced Materials, 21(31), 3196-3200.
- Jixin Zhu, Ting Sun, Huey Hoon Hng, Jan Ma, Freddy Yin Chiang Boey, Xiong wen Lou, Hua Zhang, Can Xue, Chen, Hongyu, Qingyu Yan. (2009). Fabrication of Core/Shell Structure of M@C (M=Se, Au, Ag2Se) and Transformation to Yolk/Shell Structure by Electron Beam Irradiation or Vacuum Annealing. Chemistry of Materials, 28(16), 3828.