|Dr. Jaclyn, Chunyan Miao's area of expertise are Agent, Multi-Agent Systems (MAS), Agent Oriented Software Engineering (AOSE), Semantic Web/Grid, Agent Augmented Interactive Media/gaming/storytelling, Agent Mediated e-services?mobile agents for wireless communications. Her current research works focus on infusing intelligent agents into interactive new media (virtual, mixed, mobile and pervasive media) to create novel experiences and dimensions in game design, interactive narrative and other real world agent systems.|
- Zhiwei Zeng, Zhiqi Shen, Jing Jih Chin, Cyril Leung, Yu Wang, Ying Chi, Chunyan Miao. (2020). Explainable and Contextual Preferences based Decision Making with Assumption-based Argumentation for Diagnostics and Prognostics of Alzheimer’s Disease. International Conference on Autonomous Agents and Multiagent Systems.
- Yongqing Zheng, Han Yu, Lizhen Cui, Chunyan Miao, Cyril Leung, Yang Liu & Qiang Yang. (2020). Addressing the challenges of government service provision with AI. AI Magazine, 41(1).
- Chang Liu, Han Yu, Yi Dong, Zhiqi Shen, Yingxue Yu, Ian Dixon, Zhanning Gao, Pan Wang, Peiran Ren, Xuansong Xie, Lizhen Cui, Chunyan Miao. (2020). Generating Engaging Promotional Videos for E-commerce Platforms. the 34th AAAI Conference on Artificial Intelligence (AAAI-20).
- Yong Liu, Yingtai Xiao, Qiong Wu, Chunyan Miao, Juyong Zhang, Binqiang Zhao, Haihong Tang. (2020). Diversified Interactive Recommendation with Implicit Feedback. The Thirty-Fourth AAAI Conference on Artificial Intelligence (AAAI-20).
- Chang Liu, Yi Dong, Han Yu, Zhiqi Shen, Zhanning Gao, Pan Wang, Changgong Zhang, Peiran Ren, Xuansong Xie, Lizhen Cui & Chunyan Miao. (2019). Proceedings of the 28th ACM International Conference on Information and Knowledge Management (CIKM'19): Generating Persuasive Visual Storylines for Promotional Videos. (pp. 901–910)ACM.