|Academic Profile |
| || |
Assoc Prof Lang Chin Ying, Josephine
Associate Professor (Practice), College of Business (Nanyang Business School)
|Dr. Lang is an associate professor in the Division of Strategy, Management and Organization. She obtained her doctorate in business administration from Boston University and won the MITRE Corporation and Journal of Knowledge Management Best Paper Award in 2001. Her research interests include knowledge management and the greening of corporations, which she has published in various international journals. She is a reviewer for various academic journals and also associate editor of The Asian Journal of Business and Accounting. She has customized and delivered executive workshops for various MNCs in areas such as team building, leadership development, and knowledge management.|
|Dr. Lang's areas of expertise are in organizational behavior, strategic management, and knowledge management. Her current research works focus on the decay of knowledge clusters, the impact of social networking sites in business, and the particularities of executive training and development.|
- Josephine Chinying Lang. (2010). Workplace Humor and Organizational Creativity. International Journal of Human Resource Management, 21(1), 46-60.
- Josephine Chinying Lang. (2008). Cluster Competitiveness: The Six Negative Forces. Journal of Business and Management, 15(1), 73-93.
- Lang Chin Ying, Josephine. (2006). Experiencing Organizational Behavior and Management(second edition). McGraw-Hill Educaiton (Asia).
- Lang Chin Ying, Josephine. (2004). Social context and social capital as enablers of knowledge integration. Journal of Knowledge Management, 8(3), 89-105.
- Lang Chin Ying, Josephine.(2002). Information and Communications Technologies: Boon or Bane to Sustainable Development?. In Jacob Park and Nigel Roome(Ed), The Ecology of the New EconomyGreenleaf Publishing.
« Back to Category Write-up