|Academic Profile |
| || |
Asst Prof Zhang Lei
Division of Banking & Finance
College of Business (Nanyang Business School)
Phone: (+65)6790 5000
- PhD (Mgmt) INSEAD 2009
- MSc (Mgmt) INSEAD 2006
- MSc (Mathematics) Fudan University 2004
- BSc (Mathematics) Fudan University 2001
|Prof Lei Zhang is currently an assistant professor of finance in the School of Business since 2009. He received his Bachelor degree in Mathematics from Fudan University, Master and Ph.D. degrees from INSEAD respectively. His research interests include mergers and acquisitions, capital structure, risk management and financial intermediaries.|
|Prof Lei Zhang's area of expertise is in empirical corporate finance and asset pricing. His current research works focus on mergers and acquisitions, capital structure, IPOs and financial intermediaries.|
- Social Trust, Market Efficiency and Corporate Financing
- Massa M., L. Zhang. (2016). The Effects of Hierarchy within Teams on Bond Investing. Review of Asset Pricing Studies, Forthcoming.
- Manconi A., Massa M., L. Zhang. (2016). The Informational Role of Corporate Hedging. Management Science, Forthcoming.
- Massa M., Yasuda A., L. Zhang. (2013). Supply Uncertainty of the Bond Investor Base and the Leverage of the Firm. Journal of Financial Economics, 110, 185–214.
- Massa M., L. Zhang. (2013). Monetary Policy and Regional Availability of Debt Financing. Journal of Monetary Economics, 60, 439–458.
- Massa M., L. Zhang. (2009). Cosmetic Mergers: the Effect of Style Investing on the Market for Corporate Control. Journal of Financial Economics, 93, 400-427.
« Back to Research Directory