|Academic Profile |
| || |
Assoc Prof Li Zhi-Feng, Michael
Director, Executive MBA Programme
Division of Information Technology and Operations Management
College of Business (Nanyang Business School)
Phone: (+65)6790 4659
- PhD University of British Columbia 1994
- PhD(Maths) University of Regina 1988
- BS Beijing Normal University 1983
|Michael Li is an associate professor of operations management at the Nanyang Business School. He had a PhD in Mathematics from the University of Regina in 1989 and a PhD in Management from the University of British Columbia in 1994. He has been with NTU since 1994. He had held various visiting positions in recent years at Shanghai Jiaotong University, the University of British Columbia and Cornell University. His publications have appeared in Canadian Journal of Statistics, European Journal of Operational Research, International Transactions on Operational Research, Journal of Air Transport Management, Journal of Pricing and Revenue Management, Journal of Theoretical Probability, Transportation Research, and Transportation Science, among others. |
|His primary areas of research are in operations research and transport economics. He is currently undertaking projects in revenue management and network congestion pricing.|
- Dynamic traffic management with day-to-day travel behaviour model
- Modelling cycling demand for recreational and health purposes in Singapore
- Overcoming the Challenges of Last-mile E-commerce Urban Logistics
- Urban policies with sustainable transportation systems
- Weifen Zhuang, Michael Z.F. Li. (2012). Monotone Optimal Control for a Class of Markov Decision Processes. European Journal of Operational Research, 217(2), 343-350.
- Weifen Zhuang, Michael Z.F. Li. (2012). Dynamic Pricing with Two Revenue Streams. Operations Research Letters, 40, 46-51.
- Weifen Zhuang, Michael Z.F. Li. (2011). Revenue optimization of risk-averse managers with atemporal utility. Journal of Revenue and Pricing Management, 10(5), 424-437.
- Michael Z.F. Li, Daren C.B. Lau, Daniel W.M. Seah. (2011). Car Ownership and Urban Transport Demand in Singappore. International Journal of Transport Economics, XXXVIII(1), 47-70.
- Weifen Zhuang, Michael Z.F. Li. (2010). A new method of proving structural properties for certain class of stochastic dynamic control problems. Operations Research Letters, 38, 462-467.
« Back to Research Directory