|Academic Profile |
| || |
Ms Lau Yin Kheng
Division of Accounting
College of Business (Nanyang Business School)
Phone: (+65)6790 5694
- MBA(Dist) University of Nottingham 2004
- BAcc The University of Singapore 1980
|Mrs Ho-Lau Yin Kheng is a Fellow of the Institute of Singapore Chartered Accountants.|
Mrs Ho joined the Accounting Division at the Nanyang Business School at NTU as an Adjunct Associate Professor in May 2005. She accepted a full-time Senior Lecturer position in July 2011. Mrs Ho has many years of auditing, accounting, finance and senior management experience prior to joining NTU.
In 2015, she led her teaching team to win first place in the Excellence Award, launched by McGraw-Hill Education (Asia), to recognize lecturers and professors in Asian universities for their exemplary work and dedication to innovations in Education using Technology.
|Financial accounting issues and financial statement analysis.|
- Ho Kim Wai, Shirley Koh and Lau Yin Kheng.(2017). THE SINKING OF SWIBER: ‘CAUSE NO HARM’?. (22). The Asian Business Case Centre.
- Ho Kim Wai, Shirley Koh and Lau Yin Kheng.(2017). Singapore Post Limited: ‘Famous Acquisitions’and Corporate Governance. (24)..
- Ho-Lau Y.K., Lim R., Na L. (2015). Enhancing Learning And Teaching Experience With Digital Course Solution In Blended Learning: Evidence From Teaching Introductory Accounting Course To Non -Accounting And Non -Business Students. Advances in Scholarship of Teaching & Learning, Vol.2,No.2, 103-123.
- Lau Yin Kheng; Rony Lim; Liu Na. (2015, June). Enhancing learning and teaching experience with Digital Course Solution: Evidence from Teaching Introductory Accounting Course to Non-Business students. Paper presented at E-Learning Forum Asia 2015, UniSIM.
« Back to Research Directory