|Academic Profile |
| || |
Ms Lau Yin Kheng
Senior Lecturer, College of Business (Nanyang Business School)
|Mrs Ho-Lau Yin Kheng is a Fellow of the Institute of Singapore Chartered Accountants.|
Mrs Ho joined the Accounting Division at the Nanyang Business School at NTU as an Adjunct Associate Professor in May 2005. She accepted a full-time Senior Lecturer position in July 2011. Mrs Ho has many years of auditing, accounting, finance and senior management experience prior to joining NTU.
In 2015, she led her teaching team to win first place in the Excellence Award, launched by McGraw-Hill Education (Asia), to recognize lecturers and professors in Asian universities for their exemplary work and dedication to innovations in Education using Technology.
|Financial accounting issues and financial statement analysis.|
- Ho Kim Wai; Shirley Koh; Lau Yin Kheng.(2019). Hyflux Ltd in Financial Distress. .
- Ho Kim Wai, Shirley Koh, Lau Yin Kheng.(2018). Olam’s Corporate Strategy: Becoming the Most Differentiated and Valuable Global Agribusiness. .
- Ho Kim Wai, Shirley Koh and Lau Yin Kheng.(2017). THE SINKING OF SWIBER: ‘CAUSE NO HARM’?. (22). The Asian Business Case Centre.
- Ho Kim Wai, Shirley Koh and Lau Yin Kheng.(2017). SINGAPORE POST LIMITED: ‘FAMOUS ACQUISITIONS’ AND CORPORATE GOVERNANCE. .
- Ho-Lau Y.K., Lim R., Na L. (2015). Enhancing Learning And Teaching Experience With Digital Course Solution In Blended Learning: Evidence From Teaching Introductory Accounting Course To Non -Accounting And Non -Business Students. Advances in Scholarship of Teaching & Learning, Vol.2,No.2, 103-123.
« Back to Research Directory