|Academic Profile |
| || |
Assoc Prof Zheng Yuanjin
School of Electrical & Electronic Engineering
College of Engineering
Phone: (+65)6592 7764
- PhD Nanyang Technological University 2002
- MEng Xi'an Jiaotong University 1996
- BE Xi'an Jiaotong University 1993
|Dr. Zheng Yuanjin received his B.Eng. from Xi'an Jiaotong University, P. R. China in 1993, M. Eng. from Xi'an Jiaotong University, P. R. China in 1996, and Ph.D. from Nanyang Technological University, Singapore in 2001. From July 1996 to April 1998, he worked in the National Key Lab of Optical Communication Technology, University of Electronic Science and Technology of China. He joined Institute of Microelectronics, A*SATAR on 2001 as a senior research engineer, and then promoted to a principle investigator and group leader for wideband RFIC design group. Here, he has leaded and developed various CMOS RF transceivers and baseband SoC for WLAN, WCDMA, Ultra-wideband, low power medical radio, and biomedical device etc. Since July, 2009, he joined Nanyang Technological University as assistant professor. His current research include GHz RFIC and SoC, Biomedical Imaging, Radar and UWB Systems and Circuits, SAW/acoustic/MEMS Sensors, and Energy and Power Conversion Circuits. |
Prof. Zheng has published more than 100 prestigious international papers, 14 patents filed/disclosed and 4 book chapter (Springer). He served as session chairs and TPC members for several international conferences and constantly as technique reviewers for IEEE top journals. He has successfully leaded and contributed numerous public funded research and industry projects. He is a member of IEEE.
|• GHz RFIC and SoC design, SAW, MEMS, Acoustics |
• Bio-IC System and Circuits, Biomedical Imaging
• Radar and UWB Communication System and Circuits
• Adaptive Signal and Image Processing Algorithm and ASIC
- 1.X. Innovative Phased Array Synthetic Aperture Radar System on Chip for Satellite Applications
- A Highly Sensitive Photoacoustical Surface Acoustic Wave (PASAW) Sensor for Early-Detection of Malaria
- CMOS Power Amplifier for WLAN (IEEE802.11ac/ax)
- Cognitive Neural Device for Fundamental Study of Chronic Neural Disorders
- Development of Photoacoustic Probes for Dynamic Sensing of Aging-Related Radical Species
- Development of Surface Acoustic Wave (SAW) Microfluidics
- Investigation of a non-invasive/minimally contact based method for diagnosis of cardiovascular disease: blockage (stenosis) and blood flow
- PHSM (DIRP)
- SMRT Smart Urban Rail Corporate Lab@NTU
- Somatosensory Neuron Inspired Devices for Robotic Tactual Perception
- Towards The Reality of 3D Imaging and Display: Development of the World's First Viable Glasses-free Television System
- F. Gao, Y. J. Zheng, X. H. Feng, and C. D. Ohl. (2013). Thermoacoustic resonance effect and circuit modelling of biological tissue. Applied Physics Letters, 102(6).
- Dong Han, Yuanjin Zheng, Ramamoorthy Rajkumar, Gavin Dawe, Minkyu Je. (2013). A 0.45V 100-Channel Neural Recording IC with Sub-µW/Channel Consumption in 0.18µm CMOS. International Solid-State Circuits Conference (ISSCC 2013), San Francisco, USA.
- Fei Gao, Yuanjin Zheng, and Dongfang Wang. (2012). Microwave-acoustic phasoscopy for tissue characterization. Applied Physics Letters, 101(4).
- San-Jeow Cheng, Lin Qiu, Yuanjin Zheng and Chun-Huat Heng. (2010). 50-250 MHz Delta Sigma DLL for Clock Synchronization. IEEE Journal of Solid-State Circuits, 45(11), 2445-2456.
- Murli Nair, Yuanjin Zheng, Chyuen Wei Ang, Yong Lian, Xiaojun Yuan, and Chun-Huat Heng. (2010). A Low SIR Impulse-UWB Transceiver Utilizing Chirp FSK in 0.18µm CMOS. IEEE Journal of Solid-State Circuits, 45(11), 2388-2403.