|Academic Profile |
| || |
Asst Prof Yan Jubo
Assistant Professor, School of Social Sciences
|Jubo Yan is an assistant professor in Economics at Nanyang Technological University. He received his Ph.D. from the Charles H. Dyson School of Applied Economics and Management at Cornell University. Dr. Yan also holds a masters degree in financial economics as well as a bachelors degree in computer science. His primary research interests are behavioral economics and experimental economics especially the topics that concern individual decisions under risk and uncertainty. In addition, he also conducts research in applied microeconomics.|
NTU email server sometimes intercepts messages without informing the recipient if any content other than plain text is included. Please copy email@example.com to make sure he receives the emails.
|Behavioral Economics, Experimental Economics, Environmental Economics, Applied Microeconomics|
- Risk Attitudes: The Roles of Loss Aversion and Probability Weighting
- Risk Preference, Institutions, and Group Decision Making
- Yu Qin, Jing Wu, Jubo Yan. (2019). Negotiating Housing Deal on a Polluted Day: Consequences and Possible Explanations. Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, 94, 161-187.
- James Alm, William Schulze, Carrie von Bose, Jubo Yan. (2019). Appeals to Social Norms and Taxpayer Compliance. Southern Economic Journal, .
- Ziqiang Han, Xiaoli Lu, Elisa I. Hoerhager, Jubo Yan. (2017). The effects of trust in government on earthquake survivors' risk perception and preparedness in China. Natural Hazards, 86(1), 437-452.
- Homa Zarghamee, Kent Messer, Jacob Fooks, William Schulze, Shang Wu, Jubo Yan. (2017). Nudging Charitable Giving: Three Field Experiments. Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics, 66(SI), 137-149.
- Kevin Kniffin, Jubo Yan, William Schulze, Brian Wansink. (2017). The sound of cooperation: Musical influences on cooperative behavior. Journal of Organizational Behavior, 38(3), 372-390.
« Back to Research Directory