|Academic Profile |
| || |
Asst Prof Chen Xiaoping
Assistant Professor, School of Social Sciences
|Dr. Chen is an Assistant Professor of Economics at Nanyang Technological University. Before joining NTU, he obtained his BA degree in economics from Tsinghua University in China, and PhD degree in economics from Boston College in the US. His main research interests lie in International Trade, Labor Economics, Political Economy, and some other related topics in Applied Microeconomics.|
|International Trade, Political Economy, Labor Economics, Applied Microeconomics|
- A Team-Production Approach to Trade, Employment and Wages
- The Implications of Global Production Network
- Chen Xiaoping. (2019). The future of free trade agreements: a Singapore perspective. International Journal of Economic Policy Studies, 13(1), 259-271.
- Chen Xiaoping; Yi Lu; Yuchen Shao. (2018, November). A Linder Perspective of International Technology Diffusion. Paper presented at Asian Forum of International Economics, Tianji, China.
- Chen Xiaoping; Yuchen Shao; Lianming Zhu. (2018, May). The Knowledge Diffusion of Multinational Firms. Paper presented at Tsinghua 2018 Trade Workshop, Tsinghua University, Beijing, China.
- Xiaoping Chen; Yuchen Shao. (2017). Trade Policies for a Small Open Economy: The Case of Singapore. The World Economy, , 1-12.
- Xiaoping Chen; Yi Lu; Lianming Zhu. (2017). Product Cycle, Contractibility and Global Sourcing. Journal of Development Economics, 127, 283-296.
« Back to Research Directory