|Academic Profile |
| || |
Asst Prof Zhang Xiaoling
Division of Marketing and International Business
College of Business (Nanyang Business School)
Phone: (+65)6790 6147
- PhD (Maketing) Indiana University 2011
- MBus Indiana University 2009
- MA (Econ) University of Toledo 2005
- MSc (Econ) Hong Kong University of Science & Tech 2004
- BA (Accounting) Renmin University of China 2000
|Xiaoling Zhang is currently assistant professor of marketing, and ACI fellow at Nanyang Business School, Nanyang Technological University. She received her doctoral education at the Kelley School of Business, Indiana University-Bloomington. Her research interests center on quantitative models in marketing. She is particularly fascinated by shopper marketing, in-store decision making, social influence, social media, and Bayesian models. She has publication experience with leading marketing journals such as Journal of Marketing, etc.. She has taught various marketing courses at both undergraduate and graduate levels, including market intelligence, marketing models, research methods, introduction to marketing and international marketing, etc.|
|Shopper Marketing, In-Store Decision-Making, Social Influence on Consumer Shopping Behavior, Salesperson-Customer Interaction, Bayesian Models, Analytical Customer Relationship Management, and Social Media|
- Modelling Consumer Purchase Spending and Return Amount for Experience Goods: A Dynamic Structural Approach
- Zhang, Xiaoling, Shibo Li, Raymond Burke, and Alex Leykin. (2014). An Examination of Social Influence on Shopper Behavior Using Video Tracking Data. Journal of Marketing, 78(5), 24-41.
- Zhang, Xiaoling, Shibo Li and Raymond Burke. (2012, June). The Dynamic Group Influence on Shopper Preference and Purchase Behavior. Paper presented at INFORMS Marketing Science Conference 2012, Boston University, USA.
- Zhang, Xiaoling, Shibo Li, Raymond Burke, and Alex Leykin. (2009, June). Picking out the Buyers from the Browsers. Paper presented at INFORMS Marketing Science Conference, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, USA.
- Zhang, Xiaoling, Shibo Li, Raymond Burke, and Alex Leykin. (2008, June). Shopping path and In-store Purchase Conversion under Latent Shopping Orientation. Paper presented at INFORMS Marketing Science Conference, University of British-Columbia, Vancouver, Canada.