|Academic Profile |
| || |
Dr Tan Chee Wah Wesley
Senior Lecturer, School of Electrical & Electronic Engineering
- Shah Yash Kumar, Wesley Chee_Wah Tan. (2014). Proceedings of the 2014 ACM international workshop on Wireless and mobile technologies for smart cities: VELOR: Velocity-based Routing Protocol. WiMobCity '14.
- Shah Yash Kumar, Wesley Chee_Wah Tan. (2014). Design and Development of a IPv6-based Smart Parking System. ICICS 2013.
- W. Chee-Wah Tan, S.K. Bose and T.-H. Cheng. (2012). Power and mobility aware routing in wireless ad hoc networks. IET Communications, 6(11).
- W. C.-W. Tan, S. K. Bose and T.-H.Cheng. (2011). IFIP Wireless Days 2011: Location-aided power and mobility aware routing in wireless ad hoc network. IFIP Wireless Days 2011IEEE.
- Chee Wah Tan, Sanjay K. Bose. (2008). Throughput and Lifetime Performance of Cost-Credit Based Routing Protocols for Power Constrained Ad Hoc Networks. Computer Communications, 31(17), 3964-3977.
« Back to Research Directory