|Academic Profile |
| || |
Assoc Prof Wang Zhiwei
School of Civil and Environmental Engineering
College of Engineering
Phone: (+65)6790 5281
- PhD Hong Kong University of Science & Tech 2008
- BEng (Transportation Eng) (Hons) Beijing Jiaotong University 2003
|Dr. Wang is currently assistant professor in School of Civil and Environmental Engineering, NTU. He received his PhD degree from The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology (HKUST)and Bachelor degree from Beijing Jiaotong University. With both degrees in transportation engineering, Dr. Wang's research interests focus on Integrated land use-transportation planning; Transport network modeling and analysis, Public transport operations and planning, Logistics and network analysis. Before joining NTU, Dr. Wang was a visiting scholar in HKUST.|
|Dr. Wang's research interests include Integrated land use-transportation planning, Transport network modeling and optimization, Public transport operations and planning,Logistics and network analysis.|
- Academic Research Fund Tier 1 (2014-2017) [by MOE]
- Academic Research Fund Tier 2 (2014-) [by Ministry of Education (MOE)]
- Academic Research Fund Tier 2 (2016-) [by MOE]
- Academic Research Fund Tier 2 (2017-) [by MOE]
- NTU Internal Funding - Sustainable Earth Office (2015-2017)
- Dynamic traffic management with day-to-day travel behaviour model
- Optimal deployment of electric vehicle charging stations
- Pedestrian Movement Simulation with Asymmetrical Layout
- Regulations for Sustainable Bus Transit Services in Competitive Market
- Research study into the mode split, trip generation and parking provision for ‘shoebox’ retail use
- Urban policies with sustainable transportation systems
- ‘AUTONOMOCITY’- Multi-Modal Public Transit System with Autonomous Vehicles
- Linghui Han, David Z.W. Wang, Chengjuan Zhu. (2017). The discrete-time second-best dynamic road pricing scheme. 22nd International Symposium on Transportation and Traffic Theory.
- Linghui Han, Huijun Sun, David Z. W. Wang & Chengjuan Zhu. (2017). A stochastic process traffic assignment model considering stochastic traffic demand. Transportmetrica B: Transport Dynamics, .
- Linghui Han, HuijunSun, DavidZ.W.Wang, ChengjuanZhu, JianjunWu. (2016). The combination of continuous network design and route guidance. Computers & Operations Research, 73(2016), 92–103.
- Wang ZW David, Du B. (2016). Optimal urban development density along a multi-modal linear travel corridor with time-distance toll scheme. Transportmetrica, .
- Du B, Wang ZW David. (2016). Solving continuous network design problem with generalized geometric programming approach. Transportation Research Record, 2567.
« Back to Research Directory