|Academic Profile |
| || |
Asst Prof Wang Jianfu
Assistant Professor, College of Business (Nanyang Business School)
Phone: +65 69083335
Office: S3 B2C 85
|Jianfu Wang received his PhD degree from Rotman School of Management, University of Toronto. His research interests include queueing theory and its application in service operations, queueing economics, healthcare operations, and revenue management.|
|• Applications: Service Operations, Healthcare Operations, Customer Flow Management, Economics of Queues|
• Theory: Queueing Theory, Stochastic Processes, Game Theory, Markov Decision Processes, Scheduling Theory
- 1.Strategic Idling and Dynamic Scheduling in an Open-shop Service Network: Case Study and Analysis2.M/M/c Queue with Two Priority Classes3.Efficient Ignorance: Information Heterogeneity in a Queue
- Analysis and Design of On-demand Transport Service Platforms with Sharing Option
- O. Baron, O. Berman, D. Krass, J. Wang. (2017). Strategic Idleness and Dynamic Scheduling in an Open-shop Service Network: Case Study and Analysis. Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, 19(1), 52-71.
- M. Hu, Y. Li, J. Wang. (2017). Efficient Ignorance: Information Heterogeneity in a Queue. Management Science, (Forthcoming).
- J. Wang, O. Baron, A. Scheller-Wolf. (2015). M/M/c Queue with Two Priority Classes. Operations Research, 63(3), 733 - 749.
- O. Baron, O. Berman, D. Krass, J. Wang. (2014). Using Strategic Idleness to Improve Customer Service Experience in Service Networks. Operations Research, 62(1), 123-140.
« Back to Research Directory