|Academic Profile |
| || |
Asst Prof Tegoeh Tjahjowidodo
School of Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering
College of Engineering
Phone: (+65)6790 4952
- PhD (Mech Engrg) Catholic University of Leuven 2006
- MEng (Mech Engrg) Institute of Technology, Bandung 1999
- BEng (Mech Engrg) Institute of Technology, Bandung 1996
|Tegoeh obtained his PhD from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Belgium in 2006. Formerly he obtained his master degree from Institut Teknologi Bandung, Indonesia. During his study, he was involved in a lot of researches, particularly on non-linear dynamics of friction.
He was a Senior Researcher at Flanders’ MECHATRONICS Technology Center (FMTC) in Belgium, a research center bridging academic research and industrial know-how in mechatronics since 2006. In this research centre, he was involved in several projects, mainly in developing a model-based diagnosis methodology of mechatronic systems and noise reduction techniques in machineries.
|dynamics, vibration, (nonlinear) identification and modelling|
- Control and Diagnostic Techniques for Onboard DCGrid for drilling rigs
- Development of Automated Deburring Solution for Large Structures (Phase II) and Automation of Advanced Surface Finishing for Aero Components
- Development of Non-contact Surface Inspection System using Machine Vision
- Development of a device to treat intestinal obstruction by rapid yet safe decompression of stomach and intestinal contents
- Development of the Deep Cold Rolling Process
- Efficient Low Flow Wind Turbine
- Handling of Delicate Objects Based on Piezoelectric Actuation
- In-Process Sensing
- Indirect Real Time Monitoring of the Chemical Mechanical Polishing (CMP) Process
- Model Factory @ARTC
- Nonlinearly Enhanced Flow lnduced vibration Structure for Clean Energy Generator
- Optimising an Innovative, Fuel and Cost Saving Electric DC Grid Power System for Jack-Up Rigs to Endure Its Reliability and Availability
- Real Time Exhaust Gas Monitoring for Compliance to Sox and Nox Regulation & CO2 Footprint
- Technologies for Smart Power Plant
- Vibropreening Mechanisms and Influence of its Process Variables on Material Properties-Phase 1
- B. K. Pappachan, T. Tjahjowidodo, T. Wijaya. (2017). 6th International Conference on Sensor Networks: Event Classification from Sensor Data using Spectral Analysis in Robotic Finishing Processes. Sensornets (pp. 80-86)Porto, Portugal: Scitepress.
- Ranjit Kumar Barai, Tegoeh Tjahjowidodo, and Bobby K Pappachan. (2015). 2015 9th International Conference on Sensing Technology (ICST): Fuzzy Inference System Based Intelligent Sensor Fusion for Estimation of Surface Roughness in Machining Process.. 9th International Conference on Sensing Technology (ICST 2015), December 8-10, Auckland, New Zealand (pp. 799 - 802)Auckland,New Zealand: IEEE.
- T.N. Do, T. Tjahjowidodo, M.W.S. Lau, S.J. Phee. (2015). Nonlinear friction modelling and compensation control of hysteresis phenomena for a pair of tendon-sheath actuated surgical robots. Mechanical Systems and Signal Processing, 60-61(2015), 770-784.
- Do, T.N.,Tjahjowidodo, T., Lau, W.S and Phee, S.J. (2015). Enhanced Performances for Cable-Driven Flexible Robotic Systems with Asymmetric Backlash Profile. 7th Annual IEEE International Conference on Technologies for Practical Robot Applications (TePRA).
- T.N. Do, T. Tjahjowidodo, M.W.S. Lau, S.J. Phee. (2015). A new approach of friction model for tendon-sheath actuated surgical systems: Nonlinear modelling and parameter identification. Mechanism and Machine Theory, 85(2015), 14-24.
« Back to Research Directory