|Academic Profile |
| || |
Asst Prof Sadat Reza
Division of Marketing and International Business
College of Business (Nanyang Business School)
Phone: (+65)6790 5717
- PhD (Economics) York University 2010
- MA (Economics) York University 2003
- B.Com National University of Bangladesh 1994
|Sadat Reza is an Assistant Professor of Marketing at Nanyang Business School, NTU. Sadat received his Ph.D. in Economics from York University, Canada specializing in applied microeconometrics. Sadat's research areas are quantitative marketing, empirical industrial organization and empirical behavioural economics. His current research focuses on estimation of social interaction models, estimation of consumer demand and market power.|
|Social interaction models; demand system estimation; duration models|
- Ho T-H, Lim N, Reza S, Xia X. (2017). Causal Inference Models in Operations Management (Forthcoming). Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, .
- T Ho, I P L Png, S Reza. (2017). Sunk cost fallacy in driving the world’s costliest cars (Forthcoming). Management Science, Forthcoming(NA), NA.
- S Reza, P Rilstone. (2016). Semiparametric Efficiency Bounds and Efficient Estimation of Discrete Duration Models with Unspecified Hazard Rate. Econometric Reviews, 35(5), 693-726.
- S Reza, P Rilstone. (2014). A simple root-N consistent estimator for discrete duration model. Statistics & Probability Letters, 95(December), 150-154.
« Back to Category Write-up