|Sadat Reza is Assistant Professor of Marketing at Nanyang Business School, NTU and Fellow, Institute for Asian Consumer Insight. Sadat received his Ph.D. in Economics from York University, Canada specializing in microeconometrics. Sadat's research area is empirical modelling in marketing/industrial organization. His current research focuses on social and spatial interaction models in marketing, econometrics of duration data, and digital technology in emerging markets.|
- Reza, S., Ho, H., Ling, R., Shi, H. (2020). Experience effect in the impact of free trial promotions. Management Science, Forthcoming.
- Hillbun, H., Agarwal, J., Osiyevskyy, O., Reza, S. (2020). Does Ambidexterity in Marketing Pay Off? The Role of Absorptive Capacity. Journal of Business Research, Forthcoming.
- Reza S., Rilstone, P. (2019). Smoothed Maximum Score Estimation of Discrete Duration Models. Journal of Risk and Financial Management, 12(2).
- T Ho, I P L Png, S Reza. (2018). Sunk cost fallacy in driving the world’s costliest cars. Management Science, 64(4), 1761-1778.
- Ho T-H, Reza S, Xia X. (2017). Causal Inference Models in Operations Management. Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, 19(4), 509-525.