|Academic Profile |
| || |
Asst Prof Sadat Reza
Division of Marketing and International Business
College of Business (Nanyang Business School)
Phone: (+65)6790 5717
- PhD (Economics) York University 2010
- MA (Economics) York University 2003
- B.Com National University of Bangladesh 1994
|Sadat Reza is Assistant Professor of Marketing at Nanyang Business School, NTU and Fellow, Institute for Asian Consumer Insight. Sadat received his Ph.D. in Economics from York University, Canada specializing in microeconometrics. Sadat's research area is empirical modelling in marketing/industrial organization. His current research focuses on social and spatial interaction models in marketing, econometrics of duration data, and digital technology in emerging markets.|
|Econometrics of social and spatial interaction; econometrics of duration data; digital technology in emerging markets|
- Impact of fintech on enabling innovation among small and micro-enterprises in the emerging markets in Asia
- Mkt Structure In The Consumer Packaged Gds Sector&Stages OfEcon Devt-Multi Country Analysis; Mental Accting In Wild-Modelling CC Usage&Rollover Behaviour; Public Policy Effects OnUnion&Mgt Recon Decision-Bivariate Model Of Strike Duration
- Ho T-H, Reza S, Xia X. (2017). Causal Inference Models in Operations Management. Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, .
- T Ho, I P L Png, S Reza. (2017). Sunk cost fallacy in driving the world’s costliest cars. Management Science, Forthcoming(NA), NA.
- S Reza, P Rilstone. (2016). Semiparametric Efficiency Bounds and Efficient Estimation of Discrete Duration Models with Unspecified Hazard Rate. Econometric Reviews, 35(5), 693-726.
- S Reza, P Rilstone. (2014). A simple root-N consistent estimator for discrete duration model. Statistics & Probability Letters, 95(December), 150-154.
« Back to Research Directory