|Academic Profile |
| || |
Dr Sourav Sen Gupta
Lecturer, School of Computer Science and Engineering
Phone: +65 67904587
Office: N4 02B 45
|Sourav Sen Gupta is a Researcher and Teacher, positioned precariously at the confluence of Computer Science, Mathematics, and Engineering. While his research interest revolves around the "science of security" (primarily focused on cryptology), he loves to teach the "art of analytics" (broadly dealing with data science). Sourav is affiliated with the School of Computer Science and Engineering at Nanyang Technological University, Singapore, as a Lecturer, since January 2018. Prior to this, he was affiliated with the R C Bose Centre for Cryptology and Security, at Indian Statistical Institute, Kolkata. Sourav's primary research interest is in the field of Cryptology, and at present, he takes an active interest in the evolving research areas of Bitcoin, Cryptocurrencies and Blockchain Technology, as well as in applications of Machine Learning in Cybersecurity. Over the last few years, Sourav has published research papers in top-tier journals and conferences in cryptology and security, has served in technical committees of top conferences in related fields, has reviewed articles for numerous international journals and conferences, and has presented invited seminars/tutorials at several prestigious venues.|
|Cryptographic Designs, Cryptanalysis, Bitcoin and Blockchain Technology, Machine Learning in Cybersecurity.|
- Nandish Chattopadhyay, Anupam Chattopadhyay, Sourav Sen Gupta, Michael Kasper. (2019). Curse of Dimensionality in Adversarial Examples. International Joint Conference on Neural Networks (IJCNN) 2019.
- Prasanna Ravi, Sourav Sen Gupta, Anupam Chattopadhyay, Mustafa Khairallah, Zakaria Najm, Shivam Bhasin. (2019). Security is an Architectural Design Constraint. Microprocessors and Microsystems, .
- Sananda Mitra, Sumanta Bose, Sourav Sen Gupta, Anupam Chattopadhyay. (2018). 2018 IEEE Asia Pacific Conference on Circuits and Systems (APCCAS): Secure and Tamper-resilient Distributed Ledger for Data Aggregation in Autonomous Vehicles. IEEE Asia Pacific Conference on Circuits and Systems (APCCAS) 2018 (pp. 548 - 551)Chengdu, China: IEEE.
- Mayank Raikwar; Subhra Mazumdar; Sushmita Ruj; Sourav Sen Gupta; Anupam Chattopadhyay; Kwok-Yan Lam. (2018). A Blockchain Framework for Insurance Processes. 2018 9th IFIP International Conference on New Technologies, Mobility and Security (NTMS) (pp. 1-4)Paris, France.
- Vineet Kumar, Aneek Roy, Sourya Sengupta, Sourav Sen Gupta. (2017). Information Systems Security: Parallelized Common Factor Attack on RSA. International Conference on Information Systems Security (ICISS 2017) (pp. 303-312)Mumbai, India: Lecture Notes in Computer Science, vol 10717. Springer.
« Back to Research Directory