|Yoo Seongwoo received his BSc from Hanyang university, Seoul, Korea, in 1999 as a Baeknam scholarship holder and subsequently his MSc and PhD from Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology, Gwangju, Korea, in 2001 and 2005, respectively for his study on special fibre design and fabrication. In 2004, he joined the Optoelectronic Research Centre (ORC), Univeristy of Southampton, UK, as a research assistant and, then as a post-doctoral research fellow in 2005. During his stay in the ORC, his research has centred on special fibre development for high power fibre lasers and amplifiers. In 2011, he joined the School of Electrical and Electronic Engineering at Nanyang Technological Univerisity.|
- W Qi, X Huang, D Ho, S Yoo, K T Yong, and F Luan. (2017). Dispersion measurement of optical fibers by phase retrieval from spectral interferometry. Journal of Optics, 19(5).
- Raghuraman Sidharthan, Seongwoo Yoo, Daryl Ho, Liling Zhang, Wenliang Qi, Men Seng Yue, Lei Zhu, Xinyong Dong, Swee Chuan Tjin. (2016). Stress-Loss Correlation and Dispersion Control in Highly GeO2-doped Fibers. IEEE Photonics Technology Letters, 28(14), 1521-1524.
- Wenliang Qi, Xiaosheng Huang, Daryl Ho, Seongwoo Yoo, Ken Tye Yong, and Feng Luan. (2016). Highly coherent supercontinuum generation in an inline silica optical fiber structure. OSA Congress: Advanced Photonics 2016 (Specialty Optical Fibers, SOF 2016)Vancouver Canada.
- Raghuraman Sidharthan, Seongwoo Yoo, Daryl Ho, Liling Zhang, Wenliang Qi, Men Seng Yue, Lei Zhu, Xinyong Dong, Swee Chuan Tjin. (2016). Fabrication of 74 mol% GeO2-Doped Fibers and Mid-IR Supercontinuum Generation. CLEO: Science and Innovations 2016.
- W.Qi, X.Huang, D.Ho, S.Yoo, K.T.Yong, F.Luan. (2016). Micro-structured Inline Optical Fiber Structure for Dispersion Control and Coherent Supercontinuum Generation. IEEE Photonics Journal, 8(3).