|Academic Profile |
| || |
Asst Prof Pee Loo Geok
Wee Kim Wee School of Communication and Information
College of Humanities, Arts, & Social Sciences
Office: WKWSCI 02-01
- PhD National University of Singapore 2010
- BA(Hons) National University of Singapore 2005
|L. G. Pee is an Assistant Professor at Nanyang Technological University (NTU), Singapore. Prior to joining NTU, she worked as an Assistant Professor at Tokyo Institute of Technology, Japan. She obtained her Ph. D. in Information Systems and Bachelor in Computing from the National University of Singapore. Her research interests are in IT-enabled knowledge management. Her works have been published in journals such as IEEE Transactions on Engineering Management, Information & Management, and Journal of the Association for Information Systems and presented in conferences such as International Conference on Information Systems (ICIS) and Pacific Asia Conference on Information Systems (PACIS). One of Dr. Pee’s KM studies received the Best Paper Award of PACIS 2010. She had served as an associate editor for conferences such as ICIS and a reviewer for journals such as MIS Quarterly.|
|IT-Enabled Knowledge Management|
- MOE Tertiary Education Research Fund (2017-) [by MOE]
- Workplace Safety and Health Institute (2017-) [by WORKPLACE SAFETY AND HEALTH INSTITUTE (WSHI)]
- A Baseline, Cross-Sectional and Intervention Study Investigating Individual, Cultural and Organisational Factors Influencing Ownership of Workplace Health and Safety Leading to a Mindset Change and Actions.
- Learning Effectiveness of the Knowledge Co-Creation Approach to Ill-Structured Problems
- L. G. Pee, J. J. Jiang, G. Klein. (2017). Communicating Unobservable Service Quality: A Longitudinal Study of the Signaling Effect of Website Design in Online Shopping. Information and Management, .
- L. G. Pee, J. J. Jiang, G. Klein. (2017). Unobservable Service Quality: A Longitudinal Study of the Signaling Effect of Website Design in Online Shopping. Information and Management, .
- L. G. Pee and J. Y. Min. (2017). Employees’ Online Knowledge Sharing: The Effects of Person‐Environment Fit. Journal of Knowledge Management, 21(2), 1-11.
- L. G. Pee. (2017). Proceedings of the 19th IEEE International Conference on Advanced Communications Technology: Altruistic Knowledge Sharing in Online Communities. 19th IEEE International Conference on Advanced Communications TechnologyPyeong Chang, South Korea.
- L. G. Pee and D. Senoo. (2016). Expert needed: A Utility Interdependence Perspective of Knowledge Sharing in Wikipedia. Journal of the Association for Information Science and Technology, .
« Back to Research Directory