|Academic Profile |
| || |
Asst Prof Pee Loo Geok
Wee Kim Wee School of Communication and Information
College of Humanities, Arts, & Social Sciences
Office: WKWSCI 02-01
- PhD National University of Singapore 2010
- BA(Hons) National University of Singapore 2005
|L. G. Pee is an Assistant Professor at Nanyang Technological University (NTU), Singapore. Prior to joining NTU, she was an Assistant Professor at Tokyo Institute of Technology, Japan. She obtained her Ph. D. from National University of Singapore. |
Her research focuses on Social Informatics of Knowledge, which examines the social and institutional connections among people and communication technologies in knowledge-intensive contexts. Her works have been published in top-ranked information science journals such as International Journal of Information Management, Government Information Quarterly, Information & Management, Journal of Knowledge Management, Journal of the Association for Information Systems, and IEEE Transactions on Engineering Management. She has served the academic community as a journal editorial board member, conference committee member, and reviewer.
LG has also been invited to speak at practitioner conferences such as KM Asia, and facilitate employee training in organizations such as Fujitsu Group. She received the Mobile Science Award by NTT Docomo Mobile Communication Fund for her contribution to the practice of mobile knowledge sharing.
|Social informatics of knowledge|
Please see http://www.ntu.edu.sg/home/peelg for the list of publications
- A Baseline, Cross-Sectional and Intervention Study Investigating Individual, Cultural and Organisational Factors Influencing Ownership of Workplace Health and Safety Leading to a Mindset Change and Actions.
- Gamification Of Employees' Online Knowledge Sharing
- Learning Effectiveness of the Knowledge Co-Creation Approach to Ill-Structured Problems
- Your Knowledge is Needed: The Other-Oriented Function of Knowledge Sharing in Online Communities
« Back to Research Directory