|Academic Profile |
| || |
Asst Prof Pee Loo Geok
Wee Kim Wee School of Communication and Information
College of Humanities, Arts, & Social Sciences
Office: WKWSCI 02-01
- PhD National University of Singapore 2010
- BA(Hons) National University of Singapore 2005
|L. G. Pee is an Assistant Professor at Nanyang Technological University (NTU), Singapore. Prior to joining NTU, she was an Assistant Professor at Tokyo Institute of Technology, Japan. She obtained her Ph. D. from National University of Singapore. Her research focuses on cross-domain knowledge sharing for value creation. Her works have been published in journals such as International Journal of Information Management, Government Information Quarterly, Information & Management, Journal of Knowledge Management, Journal of the Association for Information Systems. and IEEE Transactions on Engineering Management.|
|Cross-domain knowledge sharing for value creation|
- MOE Grant (2017-) [by MOE]
- MOE Tertiary Education Research Fund (2017-) [by MOE]
- Workplace Safety and Health Institute (2017-) [by WORKPLACE SAFETY AND HEALTH INSTITUTE (WSHI)]
- A Baseline, Cross-Sectional and Intervention Study Investigating Individual, Cultural and Organisational Factors Influencing Ownership of Workplace Health and Safety Leading to a Mindset Change and Actions.
- Learning Effectiveness of the Knowledge Co-Creation Approach to Ill-Structured Problems
- Your Knowledge is Needed: The Other-Oriented Function of Knowledge Sharing in Online Communities
- L. G. Pee and J. Y. Min. (2017). Employees’ Online Knowledge Sharing: The Effects of Person‐Environment Fit. Journal of Knowledge Management, 21(2), 432-453.
- L. G. Pee. (2017). Proceedings of the 19th IEEE International Conference on Advanced Communications Technology: Altruistic Knowledge Sharing in Online Communities. 19th IEEE International Conference on Advanced Communications TechnologyPyeong Chang, South Korea.
- L. G. Pee. (2016). Learning through Ill‐Structured Problems: A Technology‐Enabled CoCreation Approach. IEEE International Conference on Information SocietyDublin, Ireland.
- L. G. Pee. (2016). Customer Co‐creation in B2C E‐Commerce: Does It Lead to Better New Products?. Electronic Commerce Research, 16(2), 217-243.
- L. G. Pee. (2016). Learning through Ill‐Structured Problems: A Technology‐Enabled Co‐Creation Approach. IEEE International Conference on Information SocietyDublin, Ireland.
« Back to Research Directory