|Academic Profile |
| || |
Assoc Prof Nathalie Goodkin
Asian School of the Environment
College of Science
Phone: (+65)6592 2498
- PhD (Chemical Oceanography) M.I.T. & Woods Hole Oceanographic Inst 2007
- AB cum laude (Chemistry) Harvard University 2000
- Complexity as an anchor for the development of interdisciplinary reasoning in the sciences
- Environmental history of coral reefs in Singapore
- Physical and biogeochecmical effects of sediment transport on coral reefs
- Precipitation in SEA
- The Oceanographic Perspective: Reconstructing Seasonal Climate Variations in the Indo-Pacific Using Coral Geochemical Records
- Tier 2 Supplement
- Validating the Pacific Centennial Oscillation: Integrating models and paleo-data
- G. Carrasco, M. Chen, E.A. Boyle, J.Tanzil, K. Zhou, N.F. Goodkin. (2018). An update of the Pb isotope inventory in post leaded-petrol Singapore environments. Environmental Pollution, 233, 925-932.
- Mengli Chen, Nathalie F. Goodkin, Edward A. Boyle, Adam D. Switzer, Annette Bolton. (2016). Lead in the western South China Sea: evidence of atmospheric deposition and upwelling. Geophysical Research Letters, 43, 4490-4499.
- Goodkin, Nathalie F.; Wang, Bo-Shian; You, Chen-Feng; Hughen, Konrad A.; Grumet-Prouty, Nancy; Bates, Nicholas R.; Doney, Scott C. (2015). Ocean circulation and biogeochemistry moderate interannual and decadal surface water pH changes in the Sargasso Sea. Geophysical Research Letters, 42, 4931-4939.
« Back to Research Directory