|Academic Profile |
| || |
Assoc Prof Luo Jiang
Division of Banking & Finance
College of Business (Nanyang Business School)
Phone: (+65)6790 4662
- PhD University of California, Los Angeles 2001
- MA University of Int'l Business & Economics 1996
- BA Nankai University 1993
- Academic Research Fund Tier 1 (2016-) [by MOE]
- An Analysis of Mergers and Acquisitions of Mutual Fund Families: The Determinants and Subsequent Impacts on Fund Investor Interests
- Budgeting and Compensation in a Speculative Market
- Financial Market Equilibrium When Information is Asymmetric and Stock Ownership is a Consumption Good
- Growth and Compensation
- Antonio Bernardo, Hongbin Cai, and Jiang Luo. (2015). Earnings vs. stock-priced based incentives to managerial compensation contracts. Review of Accounting Studies, .
- Antonio Bernardo, Hongbin Cai, and Jiang Luo. (2009). Motivating entrepreneurial activities in a firm. The Review of Financial Studies, 22, 1089-1118.
- Antonio Bernardo, James Wang, and Jiang Luo. (2006). A theory of socialistic internal capital markets. Journal of Financial Economics, 80, 485-509.
- Antonio Bernardo, Hongbin Cai, and Jiang Luo. (2004). Capital budgeting in multi-division firms: Information, agency, and Incentives. The Review of Financial Studies, 17, 739-767.
- Antonio Bernardo, Hongbin Cai, and Jiang Luo. (2001). Capital budgeting and compensation with asymmetric information and moral Hazard. Journal of Financial Economics, 61, 311-344.
« Back to Research Directory