|Academic Profile |
| || |
Dr Lim Kay Jin
Senior Lecturer, School of Physical & Mathematical Sciences - Division of Mathematical Sciences
Assistant Chair (IT and Facilities), School of Physical and Mathematical Sciences (SPMS)
|PhD (Mathematics) University of Aberdeen 2009|
MSc National University of Singapore 2007
BSc (Hons) (Mathematics) National University of Singapore 2005
- Irreducible Specht Modules and Signed Young Modules for Symmetric Groups
- M. Fang, K. J. Lim, K. M. Tan. (2020). Jantzen filtration of Weyl modules, product of Young symmetrizers and denominator of Young’s seminormal basis. arXiv, .
- E. Giannelli, K. J. Lim. (2020). On signed p-Kostka matrices. arXiv, .
- K. J. Lim. (2018). Straightening rule for an m'-truncated polynomial ring. Journal of Algebra, 522, 11-30.
- K. J. Lim, K. M. Tan. (2018). Signed Young Rule and semistandard homomorphisms. Symmetry, Integrability and Geometry: Methods and Applications, 14, 038.
- S. Danz, K. J. Lim. (2017). Signed Young Modules and Simple Specht Modules. Advances in Mathematics, 307, 369-416.
« Back to Research Directory