|Academic Profile |
| || |
Dr Wong King Yin
Division of Marketing and International Business
College of Business (Nanyang Business School)
Phone: (+65)6790 5652
- PhD (Hotel Administration) Cornell University 2015
- MPhil (Marketing) The Chinese University of Hong Kong 2006
- BBA(Hons) The Chinese University of Hong Kong 2003
|Dr. King-Yin Wong received her Ph.D. in Hospitality Management from the School of Hotel Administration at Cornell University. She obtained her bachelor degree in Tourism and Hospitality Management, and M.Phil degree in Marketing from The Chinese University of Hong Kong. She is currently a lecturer at NBS teaching both marketing and tourism courses.|
Dr. Wong’s research interests include service technology, tourism marketing, and consumer welfare in health and finance. Her research has been presented at American Marketing Association Conference. She has had published a book chapter in Encyclopedia of Mobile Computing and Commerce, and The SAGE International Encyclopedia of Travel and Tourism. She has consulting experiences with hotels in Hong Kong and Singapore Tourism Board.
Dr. Wong has working experience in marketing and tourism. Prior to pursuing her postgraduate degrees, she had been working in a regional information system company, and an international apparel company responsible for planning, coordinating, and executing sales and marketing activities. She also has job rotation experiences in hotel and tourism industry during her internship in a local hotel, and a theme park in Hong Kong.
|Dr. King-Yin Wong's current research works focus on the service technology and digital marketing.|
- Frederick Hong Kit Yim, King-Yin Wong, and Alan Ching-bin Tse.(2007). Factors Affecting Mobile Commerce and Level of Involvement. Encyclopedia of Mobile Computing and CommerceInformation Science Reference.
- Wong, King-Yin. (2006). Consumer Embarrassment and Its Behavioral Consequences. American Marketing Association Educators' Winter Conference (pp. 126).
« Back to Research Directory