|Academic Profile |
| || |
Asst Prof Law Kai Fung, Kelvin
Assistant Professor, College of Business (Nanyang Business School)
Phone: +65 67904857
Office: S3 B2A 01
|Kelvin Law is an Assistant Professor of Accounting at Nanyang Technological University. He graduated from The University of Texas at Austin in 2012. Before coming to NTU, Kelvin obtained his ACCA professional qualification while working as Senior Corporate Tax Advisor in KPMG (Hong Kong) for four years. He obtained the highest score on the ACCA's Financial Reporting (Hong Kong Stream) public examination. He also previously worked in Department of Accountancy of Tilburg University for four years from 2012 to 2016.|
- Career Imprinting:The Influence Of Coworkers In Early CareerCEO Characteristics & Corporate Taxes, Slow Diffusion OfState-Level Information & Return Predictability,SpreadingSunshine:Fair Value Accounting & Private Equity,Katrina & An
- How Does the Economy Shape the Financial Advisory Profession?
- Law, Kelvin, and Lillian Mills. (2018, August). Do Financial Gatekeepers Under-Protect Investors?. Paper presented at 2018 American Accounting Association Annual Conference (scheduled), Washington DC.
- Law, Kelvin, and Lillian Mills. (2018, May). Do Financial Gatekeepers Under-Protect Investors? Evidence from Criminal Background Checks. Paper presented at The 2018 Journal of Accounting Research Conference, University of Chicago.
- Law, Kelvin K. F., Lillian Mills. (2017). Military experience and corporate tax avoidance. Review of Accounting Studies, 22(1), 141-184.
- Kumar, Alok, Danling Jiang, Kelvin K. F. Law. (2016). Political Contributions and Analyst Behavior. Review of Accounting Studies, 21(1), 37-88.
- Law, Kelvin K. F., Lillian Mills. (2015). Taxes and Financial Constraints: Evidence from Linguistic Cues. Journal of Accounting Research, 53(4), 777-819.
« Back to Research Directory