|Academic Profile |
| || |
Asst Prof Law Kai Fung, Kelvin
Assistant Professor, College of Business (Nanyang Business School) - Division of Accounting
|Kelvin Law is an Assistant Professor of Accounting at Nanyang Technological University. He graduated from The University of Texas at Austin in 2012. Before coming to NTU, Kelvin obtained his ACCA professional qualification while working as Senior Corporate Tax Advisor in KPMG (Hong Kong) for four years. He obtained the highest score on the ACCA's Financial Reporting (Hong Kong Stream) public examination. He also previously worked in Department of Accountancy of Tilburg University for four years from 2012 to 2016.|
- Career Imprinting:The Influence Of Coworkers In Early CareerCEO Characteristics & Corporate Taxes, Slow Diffusion OfState-Level Information & Return Predictability,SpreadingSunshine:Fair Value Accounting & Private Equity,Katrina & An
- How Does the Economy Shape the Financial Advisory Profession?
- Bourveau T and Law KKF. (2020). Do Disruptive Life Events Affect How Analysts Assess Risk? Evidence from Deadly Hurricanes. The Accounting Review, Forthcoming.
- Law, K. K. F. and L. Zuo. (2020). How Does the Economy Shape the Financial Advisory Profession?. Management Science, Forthcoming.
- Law, K. K. F. and L. F. Mills. (2019). Financial Gatekeepers and Investor Protection: Evidence from Criminal Background Checks. Journal of Accounting Research, 57(2), 491-543.
- Law, Kelvin K. F., Lillian Mills. (2017). Military experience and corporate tax avoidance. Review of Accounting Studies, 22(1), 141-184.
- Kumar, Alok, Danling Jiang, Kelvin K. F. Law. (2016). Political Contributions and Analyst Behavior. Review of Accounting Studies, 21(1), 37-88.
« Back to Research Directory