|Academic Profile |
| || |
Assoc Prof Jingoo Kang
Associate Professor, College of Business (Nanyang Business School)
|Prof. Kang holds a PhD/MSc in Managerial Science and Applied Economics from the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania and MBA/BBA from Yonsei University and currently serves on the editorial review board of the Journal of International Business Studies (JIBS).|
|Organizational learning and evolution|
Managerial decision making and managerial labor market
- Performance implications of balancing exploration and exploitation
- Jingoo Kang and Sang-Joon Kim. (2020). Performance implications of incremental transition and discontinuous jump between exploration and exploitation. Strategic Management Journal, forthcoming.
- Jingoo Kang and Andy YH Kim. (2017). The relationship between CEO media appearance and compensation. Organization Science, .
- Jingoo Kang, Ribuga Kang and Sang-Joon Kim. (2017). An empirical examination of vacillation theory. Strategic Management Journal, .
- Jingoo Kang. (2016). Market evaluation versus legacy conservation: What factors determine retiring CEOs’ decisions about long-term investment?. Strategic Management Journal, .
- Jingoo Kang. (2013). The relationship between corporate diversification and corporate social performance. Strategic Management Journal, .
« Back to Research Directory