|Academic Profile |
| || |
Asst Prof Jingoo Kang
Division of Strategy, Management and Organisation
College of Business (Nanyang Business School)
Phone: (+65)6790 6237
- PhD (Managerial Science & Applied Econ) University of Pennsylvania 2010
- MSc (Managerial Science & Applied Econ) University of Pennsylvania 2008
- MBA Yonsei University 2005
- BBA Yonsei University 2002
|Prof. Kang holds a PhD/MSc in Managerial Science and Applied Economics from the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania and currently serves on the editorial review board of the Journal of International Business Studies (JIBS).|
|Organizational learning and evolution|
Managerial decision making and managerial labor market
- Performance implications of balancing exploration and exploitation
- Jingoo Kang and Andy YH Kim. (2017). The relationship between CEO media appearance and compensation. Organization Science, .
- Jingoo Kang, Ribuga Kang, and Sangjoon Kim. (2017). An empirical examination of vacillation theory. Strategic Management Journal, .
- Jingoo Kang. (2016). Market evaluation versus legacy conservation: What factors determine retiring CEOs’ decisions about long-term investment?. Strategic Management Journal, .
- Jingoo Kang. (2013). The relationship between corporate diversification and corporate social performance. Strategic Management Journal, .
- Dovev Lavie, Jingoo Kang, and Lori Rosenkopf. (2011). The performance effects of balancing exploration and exploitation within and across alliance domains. Organization Science, .
« Back to Research Directory