|Academic Profile |
| || |
Asst Prof Kang Jingoo
Division of Strategy, Management and Organisation
College of Business (Nanyang Business School)
Phone: (+65)6790 6237
- PhD (Management) University of Pennsylvania 2010
- MBA Yonsei University 2005
- BBA Yonsei University 2002
|Prof. Kang holds a PhD/MS in strategic management from the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania and currently serves on the editorial review board of the Journal of International Business Studies (JIBS).|
|Managerial decision making and managerial labor market|
Organizational learning and evolution
Corporate social performance and its antecedents/consequences
- Jingoo Kang and Andy YH Kim. (2017). The relationship between CEO media appearance and compensation. Organization Science, .
- Jingoo Kang, Ribuga Kang, and Sangjoon Kim. (2017). An empirical examination of vacillation theory. Strategic Management Journal, .
- Jingoo Kang. (2016). Market evaluation versus legacy conservation: What factors determine retiring CEOs’ decisions about long-term investment?. Strategic Management Journal, .
- Jingoo Kang. (2013). The relationship between corporate diversification and corporate social performance. Strategic Management Journal, .
- Dovev Lavie, Jingoo Kang, and Lori Rosenkopf. (2011). The performance effects of balancing exploration and exploitation within and across alliance domains. Organization Science, .
« Back to Research Directory