|Academic Profile |
| || |
Assoc Prof Jingoo Kang
Associate Professor, College of Business (Nanyang Business School) - Division of Strategy, International Business & Entrepreneurship
|Prof. Kang holds a PhD/MSc in Managerial Science and Applied Economics from the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania and currently serves on the editorial review board of Organization Science and the Journal of International Business Studies.|
|Organizational learning and evolution|
Managerial decision making and managerial labor market
- Performance implications of balancing exploration and exploitation
- Jingoo Kang and Sang-Joon Kim. (2020). Performance implications of incremental transition and discontinuous jump between exploration and exploitation. Strategic Management Journal, .
- Jingoo Kang and Andy YH Kim. (2017). The relationship between CEO media appearance and compensation. Organization Science, .
- Jingoo Kang, Ribuga Kang and Sang-Joon Kim. (2017). An empirical examination of vacillation theory. Strategic Management Journal, .
- Jingoo Kang. (2016). Market evaluation versus legacy conservation: What factors determine retiring CEOs’ decisions about long-term investment?. Strategic Management Journal, .
- Jingoo Kang. (2013). The relationship between corporate diversification and corporate social performance. Strategic Management Journal, .
« Back to Research Directory