|Academic Profile |
| || |
Asst Prof Mo Jiahui
Division of Information Technology and Operations Management
College of Business (Nanyang Business School)
Phone: (+65)6790 5666
- PhD (Mgmt Science) University of Texas at Dallas 2014
- MS (Mgmt Science & Engrg) Harbin Institute of Technology 2009
- BS (Mgmt Information Sys) Dalian University of Technology 2007
|Jiahui Mo joined the Nanyang Business School in 2014 as an Assistant Professor of ITOM. She received her PhD in Management Science (specialized in Information Systems) from the Jindal School of Management at University of Texas at Dallas in 2014. Her research focus is to investigate the economic and managerial issues arising from the emergence of new IT-enabled business platforms, such as crowdsourcing platform.|
|Online Labor Market and Crowdsourcing Contest Marketplace|
Online Forum Community
Social Media and Social Network
1. Mo, Jiahui; Sarkar, Sumit; Menon, Syam. Competing Tasks, Solver Behavior, and Solution Quality: A Study of Crowdsourcing Contests.
- Academic Research Fund Tier 1 (2017-) [by Ministry of Education (MOE)]
- How to Make Jobs Succeed in Online Labor Market
- Jiahui Mo; Sumit Sarkar; Syam Menon. (2017). Know When to Run: Recommendations in Crowdsourcing Contests. MIS Quarterly; Forthcoming..
- Yu, K.Y.; Mo, J.; Goh, K.H. (2017). Recruitment in a Crowdsource Environment: An Exploratory Investigation. Academic of Management Annual Meeting (AOM)..
- Jiahui Mo; Sumit Sarkar; Syam Menon. (2016). Investigating Effects of Competing Tasks on Crowdsourcing Contest Platforms. ICIS.
- Yi Chen; Wai Fong Boh; Jiahui Mo. (2016). Heterogeneous Networks in Online Communities: Social and Economic Impact for Online Sellers. Academy of Management Annual Meeting (AOM)..
« Back to Research Directory