|Academic Profile |
| || |
Asst Prof Mo Jiahui
Assistant Professor, College of Business (Nanyang Business School) - Division of Information Technology & Operations Management
|Jiahui Mo joined the Nanyang Business School in 2014 as an Assistant Professor of ITOM. She received her PhD in Management Science (specialized in Information Systems) from the Jindal School of Management at University of Texas at Dallas in 2014. Her research focus is to investigate the economic and managerial issues arising from the emergence of new IT-enabled business platforms, such as crowdsourcing platform.|
|Topics: Open Innovation and Crowdsourcing, Online Labor Markets, Online Community, Social Media and Social Network|
Methodologies: Econometrics, Data Mining, Text Mining
1. Mo, J., Sarkar, S., and Menon, S. (2018). "Making Recommendations in Crowdsourcing Contests." MISQ.
2. Mo, J., Sarkar, S., and Menon, S. (2020). Competing Tasks and Task Quality: An Empirical Study of Crowdsourcing Contests. Accepted by MISQ
- How to Make Jobs Succeed in Online Labor Market
- Winning a Crowdsourcing Contest
- Mo, Jiahui, and Li, Zhuoxin. (2018). Proceeding of ICIS: Is Product Sampling Good for Brands’ Online Word of Mouth?. ICIS.
- Jiahui Mo, Sumit Sarkar, and Syam Menon. (2018). Proceeding of ICIS: Participation Behavior and Performance in Open Innovation. ICIS.
- Le Wang, Jiahui Mo, and Beibei Li. (2018). Proceeding of ICIS: An Empirical Investigation of Sales Cheating Effect in E-commerce. ICIS.
- Jiahui Mo, Sumit Sarkar, and Syam Menon. (2018). Know When to Run: Recommendations in Crowdsourcing Contests. MIS Quarterly, 42(3), 919-944.
- Jiahui Mo, Sumit Sarkar, Jianqing Chen. (2017). Examining the Effects of Sponsoring Tasks in Crowdsouring Contests. Workshop on Information Technologies and Systems (WITS).
« Back to Research Directory