|Topics: Open Innovation and Crowdsourcing, Online Labor Markets, Online Community, Social Media and Social Network|
Methodologies: Econometrics, Data Mining, Text Mining
Grants and Funding
• PI (Sole): The Academic Research Fund (AcRF) Tier 1 Grant. Singapore Ministry of Education (MOE). S$50,325.00 (about $40,000). Aug 2017 –
• PI: Start-Up Grant. NTU. S$50,000. Aug 2014 – Aug 2017.
1. Mo, J., Sarkar, S., and Menon, S. 2017. Making Recommendations in Crowdsourcing Contests. MISQ. Forthcoming.
2. Mo, J., Kiang, M.Y., Zou, P. and Li., Y. (2010) “A Two-Stage Clustering Approach for Multi-Region Segmentation.” Expert Systems with Applications, 37, pp. 7120–7131.
1. Mo, Jiahui., Sarkar, Sumit., and Menon, Syam. The Impact of Competing Tasks on Task Quality in Crowdsourcing Contests.
2. Mo, Jiahui. and Zhang, Nila. Information Signals and Task Entry Decisions: An Empirical Study on Open Innovation Contests.
3. Mo, Jiahui., Chen, Jianqing, and Sarkar, Sumit. Sponsored Tasks and Solver Participation in Crowdsourcing Contests.
4. Chen, Yi., Boh, Wai Fong., and Mo, Jiahui. Heterogeneous Networks in Online Community and Impact on Online Sellers’ Performance and Influence.
1. with Chan, Jason. and Zhang, Nil. To Compete or Contract? Assessing the Impact of Tournament- and Contract-based Schemes in Online Labor Markets.
2. with Sarkar, Sumit., and Menon, Syam. A Decision Support System for Designing Tasks in Crowdsourcing Contests.
3. with Wang, Le. and Goh, Kim Huat. Opinion Leaders and Opinion Diffusion in Online Knowledge Sharing Community.
1. “Exploring the Effects of Sponsoring Tasks in Crowdsourcing Contests”.
WITS-2017, SCECR-2017, CSWIM-2017.
2. “An Empirical Study of Task Entry Decisions on Open Innovation Contests.”
ICIS-2017, NUS Research Seminar-May 2017
3. “Recruitment in a Crowdsource Environment: An Exploratory Investigation”
4. “Heterogeneous Networks in Online Communities: Social and Economic Impact for Online Sellers.”
5. “The Impact of Competing Tasks on Crowdsourcing Contests”
ICIS-2016, CSWIM-2016, HIT Research Seminar-July 2016, POMS-2016, WCBI-2016, ISS-2015