|Academic Profile |
| || |
Asst Prof Shi Hongyan
Division of Marketing and International Business
College of Business (Nanyang Business School)
Phone: (+65)6790 4718
- PhD in Business Administration University of Illinois 2011
- MSc (Management Science and Engineering) Beijing Univ of Aeron & Astronautics 2003
- BEng (Industrial Engineering) Beijing Univ of Aeron & Astronautics 2000
|Hongyan's research interests include Distribution Channel, Product Design, Advertising, Pricing, and Competitive Strategies, with an analytical modeling (mainly game theory) methodology.|
|Distribution Channel, Product Design, Advertising, Pricing, Competitive Strategies,|
- Liu Yan, H. Shi, N. C. Petruzzi. (2017). Optimal quality and quantity provisions for centralized vs. decentralized distribution: market size uncertainty effects. European Journal of Operational Research, forthcoming.
- Shi, H., Y. Liu, N. C. Petruzzi. (2013). Consumer heterogeneity, product quality, and distribution channels. Management Science, 59(5), 1162-1176.
« Back to Research Directory