|Academic Profile |
| || |
Asst Prof Yin Huaxiang
Division of Accounting
College of Business (Nanyang Business School)
- PhD in Accounting Tilburg University 2014
- MSc Tilburg University 2011
- MA in Econometrics Fudan University 2008
- BA in Accounting Yangzhou University 2005
|Huaxiang Yin joined Nanyang Business School as Assistant Professor of Accounting in 2014, after receiving his Ph.D. in Accounting from Tilburg University. His work focuses on experimental research, combining insights from economics, behavioral economics, and psychology. He investigates the use of accounting information for managerial decision making, in particular how middle level managers use accounting information and how accounting information influences their decisions. His research has been published or is forthcoming in Journal of Accounting Research and The Accounting Review. His dissertation won the Outstanding Dissertation Award from the Management Accounting Section of American Accounting Association.|
|Management Control Systems|
Middle Level Management
- Societal Benefits versus Company-specific Benefits: Which One to Emphasize in Corporate Social Responsibility Reporting
- Eddy Cardinaels, Clara Xiaoling Chen, Huaxiang Yin. (2018). Leveling the Playing Field: The Selection and Motivation Effects of Tournament Prize Spread Information. The Accounting Review, , Forthcoming.
- Eddy Cardinaels; Huaxiang Yin. (2015). Think Twice before Going for Incentives: Social Norms and the Principal’s Decision on Compensation Contracts. Journal of Accounting Research, 53(5), 985-1015.
« Back to Research Directory