|Academic Profile |
| || |
Asst Prof Yin Huaxiang
Division of Accounting
College of Business (Nanyang Business School)
- PhD in Accounting Tilburg University 2014
- MSc Tilburg University 2011
- MA in Econometrics Fudan University 2008
- BA in Accounting Yangzhou University 2005
|Huaxiang obtained his BBA in Accounting from Yangzhou University, MSc in Econometrics from Fudan University, MPhil and PhD both in Accounting from Tilburg University. He has published in Journal of Accounting Research and received the Outstanding Dissertation Award from the Management Accounting Section of American Accounting Association. His research interests are in managerial accounting and, in particular, how interactions among individuals influence the design and consequence of management control systems.|
|Management control systems|
Interactions among individuals
- Societal Benefits versus Company-specific Benefits: Which One to Emphasize in Corporate Social Responsibility Reporting
- Eddy Cardinaels, Clara Xiaoling Chen, Huaxiang Yin. (2018). Leveling the Playing Field: The Selection and Motivation Effects of Tournament Prize Spread Information. The Accounting Review, , Forthcoming.
- Eddy Cardinaels; Huaxiang Yin. (2015). Think Twice before Going for Incentives: Social Norms and the Principal’s Decision on Compensation Contracts. Journal of Accounting Research, 53(5), 985-1015.
« Back to Research Directory